• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Valiant first appearances (quick version for beginners) Now with pictures!
2 2

1,097 posts in this topic

EW 5 is the book my friends for bloodshot fans

Other books are both important as well for other reasons especially Rai #0 all around one of the most important valiant books ever

Which one came out 1st? Rai 0 or EW #5? We know EW 4 predates Rai 0, so the tie breaker would be that.

EW#4 Nov 92

Rai #0 Nov 92

EW#5 Dec 92

EW#5 is Bloodshot's second appearance. EW#4 and Rai #0 are the key books. This hasn't changed in the last 22 years.

Which one came out 1st? Rai 0 or EW #5? We know EW 4 predates Rai 0, so the tie breaker would be that.

EW#4 Nov 92

Rai #0 Nov 92

EW#5 Dec 92

EW#5 is Bloodshot's second appearance. EW#4 and Rai #0 are the key books. This hasn't changed in the last 22 years.

Just needed to have some reinforcement on the information. Thanks!

EW#4 Nov 92

Rai #0 Nov 92

EW#5 Dec 92

This is not definitively true. The importance has varied. This is really the true first full and most important book for bloodshot. Read them don't go buy the labels!

EW#4 Nov 92

Rai #0 Nov 92

EW#5 Dec 92

Truth!

Where Bloodshot differs from the entire 'Incredible Hulk 180 vs. 181' comparison is Eternal Warrior #5 is Bloodshot's 2nd full appearance after the Rai #0 semi-origin story, following up on the 1st cameo appearance.

jT7nrYrh.jpg

EW#4 Nov 92

Rai #0 Nov 92

EW#5 Dec 92

This is not definitively true. The importance has varied. This is really the true first full and most important book for bloodshot. Read them don't go buy the labels!

Nothing you say here is correct. Do your research I have been following these books for many years as have many of the other Valiant Fans on this board. If you truly like EW#5 the best, that's great! Don't tell people who don't know any better inaccurate information though.

Nothing you say here is correct. Do your research I have been following these books for many years as have many of the other Valiant Fans on this board. If you truly like EW#5 the best, that's great! Don't tell people who don't know any better inaccurate information though.

Is there someone attempting to note Eternal Warrior #5 as the 1st appearance of Bloodshot? I know we agree it isn't. But it does have some significance in Bloodshot's early introduction.

Is there someone attempting to note Eternal Warrior #5 as the 1st appearance of Bloodshot? I know we agree it isn't. But it does have some significance in Bloodshot's early introduction.

Yes. I agree EW#5 is a very important early Bloodshot appearance. It is his second appearance. (thumbs u

EW#4 Nov 92

Rai #0 Nov 92

EW#5 Dec 92

We can all agree to disagree. Not sure what makes you the subject matter expert. I have a hell of a lot of comic knowledge myself

Edited by 1p36DSA

EW#4 Nov 92

Rai #0 Nov 92

EW#5 Dec 92

We can all agree to disagree. Not sure what makes you the subject matter expert. I have a hell of a lot of comic knowledge myself

EW#5 is a key Bloodshot book. If you really like the book that's great! I'm not trying to tell you what book to like, but you when you put out incorrect information you are misleading others who don't know any better. I am quite sure you have a lot more knowledge in many areas than me. I am in no way trying to demean you. :foryou:

The Rai semi-origin story is meh he doesn't really appear a whole lot and EW 5 is a continuation from #4 which is about as small of a cameo as you get

You are quite correct....in the beginning, for a while, EW #5 was "the more important" book to get in terms of Bloodshot. EW #4 was recognized, but it was passed over in favor of the "full" appearance.

Rai #0 was important for all sorts of reasons aside from Bloodshot.

I bought all these books the week they came out, week in and week out, for most of the "important" time period.

hm

I wonder what that makes me...?

You're a comic book fan! (worship)

hm

I think I can accept that answer.

;)

I am thinking a bloodshot & Hard corps movie would be sweet, loved their interaction and the entertainment series was a great read. What was the first meeting of bloodshot and the Hard corps during the 90's

Hard corps 5?