• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iron Man 2 more important to the Marvel Cinematic Universe than first thought

45 posts in this topic

Thing is that Tony manufactured his "regulator". He may have duplicated a portion of the infinity gem power but he did not create an infinity gem. It's like a synthetic diamond vs a real diamond I guess.

(shrug)

Am I the only one who liked this movie?

War Machine... Tony constantly making Hammer look like a fool...

Mickey Rourke was awesome.

But eh, I also liked Spider-Man 3... so what do I know?

I assumed Loki's staff couldn't control Tony because it was hitting the battery instead of his chest...

edBQBeJ.jpg

But the question is, why does the battery interfere with it at all? I think that's deliberately left as an open question in the avengers, one which presumably will get answered in a later movie.

It was meant to touch his chest and it didn't actually contact Tony, it hit the arc reactor. The arc reactor isn't Tony.

I liked Iron Man 2. RDJ is fully comfortable as Stark at that point and is truly having fun with it.

I like Iron Man 2 as well, more than the third film.

I liked Iron Man 2. RDJ is fully comfortable as Stark at that point and is truly having fun with it.

I have watched the Blu Ray more times than I thought would have after watching it originally. How's that for a review. lol

I also like Iron Man 2. There aren't many comic book movies I don't like, though.

I'm sure you all could name them...they're the ones that suck ballsack like Batman and Robin, Green Lantern, Daredevil, Catwoman and all FOUR of the Fantastic Four movies.

That is not setting the bar very high

I liked it and I own it on Blu-Ray.

Not as good as the first and nothing real memorable about it, but it was fun and my family was entertained by it. We were all positive about it coming out of the theatre.

I really need to catch up on my Marvel movies. I've never seen any of the ASM movies, didn't see S-M 3. Never seen IM 2 or 3. Haven't seen a one of the Thor movies. Haven't seen CA:Winter Soldier. Only Hulk movie was the Eric Bana one. No GotG.

I know I have seen The Avengers, but I don't remember a thing about it.

Saddest one (personally) was the first Captain America - I went with this girl I was staying the week with, and... let's just say it is a bad idea to take a comic-book geek to a CBM if you'd rather not actually watch the movie. I got "shut out" later that night... and it was her idea to see CA! She knew my comic-bookishness!!!

:lol:

-slym