• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Could you help me estimate my OA collection

42 posts in this topic

I agree, most of these pages are worthless. They are not even worth the trip to the garbage bin. As a fellow french citizen, I propose my help to come to your place and dispose of all these pages for you.

No need to thank me, I'll do it for free. :devil:

:jokealert:

Is this some kind of a joke? Although the items you list don't exactly correspond with my own collecting interests, I can certainly recognize quite a few of those artworks will undoubtedly excite collectors who do specialize in that stuff . . .

Tens of thousands of dollars when you add it all up. nothing you posted is worth less then 400 dollars, highest end probably 10-15k. All of it is very very valueable. They probably should go to auction if you were ever to sell them to get true value, especially Swampthing, Watchmen, and Kane...mindblowingly awesome awesome stuff, all of it worth a ton collectively.

This is one of the smartest sales threads ever :preach:

it really was quite brilliant

I watched it happen and if I did not have my eye on 2 specific pieces at next weeks comic art con I would have been involved as well!

Thanks everyone for your posts.

Nothing is sold, this thread was not about selling now.

I now see which ones are the most valuable and whenever I will sell them, it will be through auctions sites.

Thanks

I now see which ones are the most valuable and whenever I will sell them, it will be through auctions sites.

Thanks

Bwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!! :roflmao:

Thanks

Keep one thing in mind with regard to auction sites. When a person is willing to pay, say, $5000 for a piece, he bids with the buyer's premium in mind, so he might actually bid only around 4000-4300. You take the seller's premium out of that, not to mention taxes, and you might net as low as 50-60% of what someone was willing to pay for the piece. Food for though. Even on some nice pieces, selling outright might net you more than an auction.