• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who was hotter?

169 posts in this topic

Mid-Seventies hotties?

Sorry, gotta go with the Two Janes.

Jane Curtin and Jane Pauley blow away the rest of the competition in this thread

I have been taught that it is inappropriate to look at a woman as anything other than an intelligent, capable, non-sexual human being, and that any woman who emphasizes any aspect of her physicality is a no-good hussy dragging down all women everywhere.

:popcorn:

I have been taught that it is inappropriate to look at a woman as anything other than an intelligent, capable, non-sexual human being, and that any woman who emphasizes any aspect of her physicality is a no-good hussy dragging down all women everywhere.

You have been taught wrongly. Women are sexual beings too.

You have been taught wrongly. Women are sexual beings too.

:o

BLASPHEMY!

Which Charlie's Angel?

Discuss.

In order that the questions were posed...

Lindsay Wagner

Ginger

Heather Thomas

And of course, Sabrina (Kate Jackson)

By the way Janet was hotter than all the blondes, and in that order I would go Terri, Cindy and then Chrissy.

And finally the most underrated of all Markie Post (80's television hotties) :cloud9:

Jim