• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

:news: RAK ALERT :news:

NM or better Set of Marvel Apes. Never know when the Movie will be announced. Free shipping WorldWide.

5528F9EE-D815-4EEC-B418-D0AEA3FD6D9B_zps96ze1s5w.jpg

No love for the Apes? Ok I'll add a NM set of DOW

CFC3AE18-848B-45CF-9627-8DF5B8DD065A_zpsnjfto7gi.jpg

These both look like fun reads. :takeit:

:news: RAK ALERT :news:

NM or better Set of Marvel Apes. Never know when the Movie will be announced. Free shipping WorldWide.

5528F9EE-D815-4EEC-B418-D0AEA3FD6D9B_zps96ze1s5w.jpg

No love for the Apes? Ok I'll add a NM set of DOW

CFC3AE18-848B-45CF-9627-8DF5B8DD065A_zpsnjfto7gi.jpg

These both look like fun reads. :takeit:

^^ Send me your info

Wow, I guess I was the last one to take something here in the RAK thread! And now here I am coming to the RAK thread to try and jumpstart it again! Well who wants this... (I still don't know what the THIS will be, I have to go for a minute)

Okay, I'm back. Who wants this? You take this and you have to agree to do something RAKish for someone IN REAL LIFE by 12/25/15 - pay an expired parking meter when the metermaid ain't watching even.

CVu9x5ZUwAAK1Mj.jpg

GI Joe 35 page...I believe off the top of my head that this is Tim Seeley bluelined pencils and Cory Gauthier inks.

I'll cover s/h in CONUS and $20 towards postage for the rest of the world.

And someone else is welcome to this, if OA isn't your thing.

I believe that there is some writing on the insides of these as I used to bring them to shows for signatures. :acclaim:

CVu_aIyUwAAidD5.jpg

These are issues 1 and 2.

Again, I'll cover s/h on these. Anywhere you are I will send them.

I reserve the right to say NO WAY to those on my personal vendetta list for any RAKs I am giving away. It is the holiday season, yes, but a few of you can have coal from me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Wow, I guess I was the last one to take something here in the RAK thread! And now here I am coming to the RAK thread to try and jumpstart it again! Well who wants this... (I still don't know what the THIS will be, I have to go for a minute)

Okay, I'm back. Who wants this? You take this and you have to agree to do something RAKish for someone IN REAL LIFE by 12/25/15 - pay an expired parking meter when the metermaid ain't watching even.

CVu9x5ZUwAAK1Mj.jpg

GI Joe 35 page...I believe off the top of my head that this is Tim Seeley bluelined pencils and Cory Gauthier inks.

:takeit:

I am a big G.I. Joe fan and would love the page if I'm not on your naughty list and there are no objections.

CVu9x5ZUwAAK1Mj.jpg

I am a big G.I. Joe fan and would love the page if I'm not on your naughty list and there are no objections.

Sure thing, it's yours! Please shoot me your address via PM and I will shoot it out to you poste haste.

I believe that there is some writing on the insides of these as I used to bring them to shows for signatures. :acclaim:

CVu_aIyUwAAidD5.jpg

I reserve the right to say NO WAY to those on my personal vendetta list for any RAKs I am giving away. It is the holiday season, yes, but a few of you can have coal from me.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Writing on the inside you say?do you still have my address?

CVu_aIyUwAAidD5.jpg

hm

On the fence here. On this side, I like Jimmers! On that side, I just included some free stuff in an order of his recently. And I covered a lot of the shipping there too.

hm

(tsk)

Jimmers, ya'got me! I woulda preferred to spread my love a little more but yes I can dig up your address and send these along.

CVu_aIyUwAAidD5.jpg

hm

On the fence here. On this side, I like Jimmers! On that side, I just included some free stuff in an order of his recently. And I covered a lot of the shipping there too.

hm

(tsk)

Jimmers, ya'got me! I woulda preferred to spread my love a little more but yes I can dig up your address and send these along.

Bird...I was kidding really,that is why I didnt put up a take it,but I certainly wouldnt refuse a nice act..at the same time,if someone else wants them,by all means...

Darn internet not carrying my dry humour grr....

Imfeel like a turd,shucks.

Tomorrow,if I can get up the PC,ill put up a RAK...Its my turn to give back.

Without pics,for now,I offer up a Watchman TPB for anyone who would like,im in Canada,but first 15$ of shipping on me.It has been read and loved,but that is what it is for.

CVu_aIyUwAAidD5.jpg

hm

hm

(tsk)

Bird...I was kidding really,that is why I didnt put up a take it,but I certainly wouldnt refuse a nice act..at the same time,if someone else wants them,by all means...

Darn internet not carrying my dry humour grr....

Imfeel like a turd,shucks.

Tomorrow,if I can get up the PC,ill put up a RAK...Its my turn to give back.

Without pics,for now,I offer up a Watchman TPB for anyone who would like,im in Canada,but first 15$ of shipping on me.It has been read and loved,but that is what it is for.

They will be on the way soon Jimmers! The sigs are NOT Frank Frazetta's by the way. :eyeroll: but there could be 3-5 in each book.

The GIJoe art went out today though.

If people don't know it, Grimjack is a solid book that you should read if you have not yet done so. A solid RAKKADAKKADOOM!

RAK Alert!

Offering up the new hardcover book below to anyone who wants it.

Shipping is on me anywhere in the U.S or I'll cover the first $10 to send it international...

Batman '66 Volume 1 Hardcover, Collects issues 1-5.

s-l1000_zpsy0d9nrpi.jpg

I have been wondering about this series for a while now. Thanks!