• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAK Random Acts of Kindness

818 posts in this topic

Rules are rules. I said open to anyone. He took it. He still wants it. I'm going to send it to him as he claimed it first, lest I get another label.

The other boardie who was interested, we have exchanged a few PM's and while he did not ask, I am sending him something once I get his address.

That is all.

If I'm understanding correctly... He is a junk donkey...

But the man has honor. And that counts for more than anything said on a comic book forum!

And it was pretty funny, no? I though it was :D

I'll repay this good deed at a later date. Because I too have honor. I wonder if all junk donkeys do? Thinking not hm

Rules are rules. I said open to anyone. He took it. He still wants it. I'm going to send it to him as he claimed it first, lest I get another label.

The other boardie who was interested, we have exchanged a few PM's and while he did not ask, I am sending him something once I get his address.

That is all.

One more question senator-

But the man has honor. And that counts for more than anything said on a comic book forum!

I'll repay this good deed at a later date. Because I too have honor. I wonder if all junk donkeys do? Thinking not hm

Technically he's not a junk donkey because he never even got a chance to switch up his offer.

Technically he's not a junk donkey because he never even got a chance to switch up his offer.

A Renew your Vows variant for a ASM #22 is not a Junk Donkey offering? Alright then, explain to me what a junk donkey is then please Mr. Technical? I've been following the PIF thread and I thought I knew, I must be getting it twisted...

A Renew your Vows variant for a ASM #22 is not a Junk Donkey offering? Alright then, explain to me what a junk donkey is then please Mr. Technical? I've been following the PIF thread and I thought I knew, I must be getting it twisted...

Swick is the expert on JD's-see if he'll explain it

I find it interesting that you're so "in the know" regarding the happenings of the PIF thread, only having been a forum member for what, 3 months. Be honest are you a shill account?

I find it interesting that you're so "in the know" regarding the happenings of the PIF thread, only having been a forum member for what, 3 months. Be honest are you a shill account?

:gossip: Lavaman

That name doesn't ring a bell.

Calls Wall Crawler a junk donkey before anyone's even had a chance to take offer or Wally has a chance to switch it up

Calls him a drama queen

Takes offer immediately after Wall Crawler puts it in RAK

After taking offer calls W.C. a Junk donkey again and continues insulting the GUY WHO JUST GAVE HIM FREE STUFF.

Continues causing drama.

Holy smokes we need a new term here.

That name doesn't ring a bell.

The guy had a meltdown in the PIF thread when people didn't take his offer. Got banned, and I'm sure coincidently, this guy signed up a few days later. He also was from the UK, and he trashed Americans in his profanity laced tirade. Similar posting style, haunts the same threads...maybe a coincidence, maybe not. hm

Comicaholic PGM of X-Men #1

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Main=395847&Number=9024366#Post9024366

the pics are linked to Lavaman's photobucket account

:facepalm:

af21906f847c797c97a1d5c313a28ca4.jpg

I love that show. So underrated, I've seen all the episodes at least 5 times.