• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wondercon Con Reports?

32 posts in this topic

It was my first time at Wonder Con. I usually go to San Diego Comic Con, so this was different for me. I bought a 3 day badge and attended only one day. Thank God for the Military discount. It was nice to skip all the BS that San Diego comic-con has and hangout in the artist alley. It wasn't overly crowded and lines for badges and to get in wasnt tiresome to wait in. What I liked most is that I didn't have to park far from the convention or walk far for food, since there were food trucks out front and fast food places at the bottom of the Hilton next to the convention center. Overall, good experience.

The show was this weekend, was it? Anyone have anything to report, :popcorn:

There would have been a fine report from me if the spoons didn't move it to Anaheim as a "temporary" measure. Spooning spoons. :frustrated:

and the spoonly spoonerizers who spoon them!

Thanks for those pre show requests.

When Bob is on the west coast except for San Diego I ask customers to email me if they want to see something in particular.

But since you are probably hanging out on Gator's website you probably missed that.

Only kidding, or maybe I'm not.

Thanks for those pre show requests.

When Bob is on the west coast except for San Diego I ask customers to email me if they want to see something in particular.

But since you are probably hanging out on Gator's website you probably missed that.

Only kidding, or maybe I'm not.

Gator has a website?????

There would have been a fine report from me if the spoons didn't move it to Anaheim as a "temporary" measure. Spooning spoons. :frustrated:

And now it's being moved to LA for at least a year, due to construction on the Anaheim Convention Center.

If there's one thing I've always said, there just aren't enough nerds w money or people who like to dress wierd in the Bay Area

Oh wait

And now it's being moved to LA for at least a year, due to construction on the Anaheim Convention Center.

I'm sure it will stay there for more than one season. According to the official web site they hope to move back to SF some day. Suuuuure.

I'm sure it will stay there for more than one season. According to the official web site they hope to move back to SF some day. Suuuuure.

I read somewhere -- I can't remember where -- that the Moscone Center does NOT want to have a comic convention there. So unless there are other options in SF (and I'm not sure that there are), I can't see it going there.

They could move it to San Jose, but there's already a Wizard World there.

+1 I used to go every year. Not any more :(