• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

$30 shipped in the US for the pair.

kamandipair_zpsovkjkvfg.jpg

Please PM me if these sell so I don't miss it. Then I will come back and edit (hopefully).

I'll take em'

God bless guys. Great work. Thank you Bird

Nice Kamandi's Spidey congrats........

Thanks man. Def a great cause, and I plan to give one to my LCS owner who's a great guy and loved Kamandi growing up. The other will be staying with me.

My thoughts and prayers to Richard and his family. As well a huge kudos to all involved.

A relief fund book seamed fitting.

Southern Bastards #1 CGC 9.8 Comic Book Legal Defense Fund variant.

$50 to Richard and his family for a wonderful memory. Shipping in CONUS only, on me.

154474.jpg.911fde71fd312dcd36c0bc4efbe7a4b6.jpg

Green Hornet #1 Dynamic Forces Negative Variant

Signed by cover artist John Cassaday

CGC 9.8 SS

$50 $40 shipped anywhere in the US, all proceeds going to the family.

GreenHornet1SS.jpg

I've still got 3 of these, all 9.8 white pages. $45 shipped each, or take all 3 for $120. I'll cover domestic shipping, international we'll figure something out. All proceeds to the family.

Sex #1 9.8 ECCC variant (let me know if anyone needs to see scans of the other two, but they're the same):

Sex1aECCC98front_zps2203f7c7.jpg

You are ALL the best, thank you ...hopefully, we will have more donations tomorrow, but almost half our goal in one day ...and one where lots of people are at conventions, is just incredible.

Thank you all and have a great night.

It looks like we are up to date with invoices, if we have missed someone, please PM me. I know I sent out one or two doubles last night, so maybe I can just recycle those;)

(I know a bad joke;)

Great donations ...I'm looking forward to seeing more! Thanks again

Comic Cavalcade Giveaway - Tomorrow the World (1945) - VG

Mostly for DC completists, I believe…

Part of a series of DC giveaways, they came as 16-page newsprint promotional full color, comics without a cover (very few pages, glued and with no staples, so I guess they were manufactured this way).

There are three copies on CGC census, of which one (a 6.0) sold at Heritage in 2010 for $140. Another copy (a raw 8.0) sold in 2006 for over $500.

I will add to the book three issues of The Amazing World of DC Comics: (#7 - VF, #10 - VF+/VFNM, #16 - FN+).

I’d give mine a VG, which is the grade I bought it for. Asking $150 to be paid to Rich, and I will cover shipping.

I would just wait a bit as I have PMd Jerome, a board member which I recall was interested, so to see if he wants to donate I’ll give him precedence, but if he’s not interested feel free to post a "takeit".

dRytiFxl.jpg BCw09qHl.jpg

FzETHX4m.jpg sk1qbXMm.jpg 5CvITZUm.jpg

Recap with shipping info

Page 1

Jumbo 143, 6.0 OW/W $95. Free US shipping with $25 shipping outside the US.

Cerebus 14 CGC 7.5 signed by Dave Sim. $40. Free US Shipping.

2 comics created and autographed by board members Beau (RIP) and Dr. Balls $30 Free Shipping.

Page 4

Poison Ivy art by Peter Steigerwald $200 Free US shipping.

Page 5

Wolverine 145 DF and other Wolverine comics $120 Free US shipping

Wendy Pini Elfquest art portfolio. Envelope and first plate signed by Pini numbered 1057 out of 1500. $100. Free US shipping and will split shipping for everywhere else.

Page 7

Atlas-Seaboard Lot $100 SHIPPED (split outside CONUS)

WD 100 Chromium CGC 9.6 $55. 1st appearance of Negan. Free US Shipping.

Beware 18 CGC 6.0 Myron Fass Cover Last Issue Pre Code $300

Frontline Combat 11 & 14 $40

Page 8

Iron Man 4 $30 shipped

Page 11

Action Comics 309 lower grade $20 Free US & Canada shipping.

Page 15

Smurfs first appearance set - Spirou 1071 & 1072. VG or so condition. $360 shipped.

Page 18

Phantom Lady 20 CGC 3.5 slight resto (glue on spine). $350 shipped within the US.

Page 19

Daredevil Annual 1 VF raw. $50 minimum (feel free to donate above amount) Free US Shipping.

Page 20

13 prints from various sources. Some limited and some signed. $100 for all of them shipped.

Page 21

Southern Bastards #1 CGC 9.8 Comic Book Legal Defense Fund variant. $50 Free CONUS Shipping.

Green Hornet #1 Dynamic Forces Negative Variant. CGC 9.8 SS John Cassaday. $50 Free US shipping.

Sex #1 CGC 9.8 ECCC variant. 3 copies, $45 each or all 3 for $120. Free US shipping.

Page 22

Comic Cavalcade Giveaway - Tomorrow the World (1945) VG and 3 three issues of The Amazing World of DC Comics: (#7 - VF, #10 - VF+/VFNM, #16 - FN+). $150 free shipping.

If you are interested please use :takeit: and PM me

Tales of the Teen Titans 44 1st Nightwing ! VF- White pages :news: SOLD shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

r3qR5FSl.jpg

R2SNLhjl.jpg

DC presents 47 , VG+ $20 :news: SOLD shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

s6WkTDOl.jpg

1Y0vxzPl.jpg

Chew 1 Mexican edition , this one is bagged by manufacture so i dont know the grade :news:SOLD $20 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

yjYFHQTl.jpg

Amazing Spider-Man 6 La mole Mexican edition NM or better (Spanish) :news: SOLD $20 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

jT4LQxzl.jpg

Fantastic Four Annual 2 - 3.0, piece of tape on the splash page and following page, 2" spine split on the bottom back cover that leads into a 1/2" tear. Looks like it may have been pressed. Nice reader and one of the coolest books of the silver age in my honest opinion!

Fantastic Four Annual 6 - 4.0, Structurally this is F/VF with nice page quality and a beautiful white back cover, unfortunately someone hung it on the wall hence the sun fading. If I remember correctly this is the first major foray into the Negative Zone after its introduction in FF 51, again one of the great annuals/stories of the silver age. Great reader!

Shock Suspense Stories 16 - 3.0, Sub-crease and a tape pull. Cover attached. Again nice reader. I acquired this as a prize and I have read and enjoyed it and now it's time to pass it on.

3 great books for a great cause, $60 donation SOLD shipped in Can/US.

th_ffa2a.jpg th_a2c.jpg th_a1c.jpg

I’ll take them – I am trying to put together some FF extra runs for introductory reading… (thumbs u

Fantastic Four Annual 2 - 3.0, piece of tape on the splash page and following page, 2" spine split on the bottom back cover that leads into a 1/2" tear. Looks like it may have been pressed. Nice reader and one of the coolest books of the silver age in my honest opinion!

Fantastic Four Annual 6 - 4.0, Structurally this is F/VF with nice page quality and a beautiful white back cover, unfortunately someone hung it on the wall hence the sun fading. If I remember correctly this is the first major foray into the Negative Zone after its introduction in FF 51, again one of the great annuals/stories of the silver age. Great reader!

Shock Suspense Stories 16 - 3.0, Sub-crease and a tape pull. Cover attached. Again nice reader. I acquired this as a prize and I have read and enjoyed it and now it's time to pass it on.

3 great books for a great cause, $60 donation shipped in Can/US.

I’ll take them – I am trying to put together some FF extra runs for introductory reading… (thumbs u

3 great books for a great cause, $60 donation shipped in Can/US.

Thanks Claudio! I have some extras I will throw in for you then. FF fans rule (thumbs u

If you are interested please use :takeit: and PM me

Tales of the Teen Titans 44 1st Nightwing ! VF- White pages $35 shipping from Mexico to Canada and USA included

r3qR5FSl.jpg

R2SNLhjl.jpg

I'll take it.

Did someone buy the Wrightson print I put up? I didn't see it in the recap but can't locate a post where someone claimed it.

Bernie Wrightson "Ode To A Scottish Prayer" - signed & numbered print

Will ship rolled in a tube. Asking $75 shipped.

16418940176_1e4570b09a_o.jpg

16258684669_5f4c26b62e_o.jpg

16257262368_ab2107ff45_o.jpg

:takeit: If you're happy to ship to Scotland Chip? (I can cover shipping)

My family's thoughts are with you Richard.

Thanks Bo...totally missed this.

I'm certainly willing to ship to Scotland if shipping is paid. No problem there. :)