• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

Late to the party, but might have been worth it:

Vampirella 1, classic Warren book. First appearance of Vampi. Frazetta cover. Adams interiors. $175 shipped, all proceeds to the family.

vampirella001.jpeg

Just getting caught up after the weekend as well. So sorry to hear this and I'll be praying for miracles.

I know Richard is a fellow TWD fan. In that spirit, I'll donate this one. Same as Transplant...I will ship this book on me in the US and credit $15 against the cost internationally.

The Walking Dead #9

CGC 9.8 White pages

Signature Series - signed by Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman

Best cover of the entire series IMHO...

$350

8098684114_b8cc427583_h.jpg

Late to the party, but might have been worth it:

Vampirella 1, classic Warren book. First appearance of Vampi. Frazetta cover. Adams interiors. $175 shipped, all proceeds to the family.

vampirella001.jpeg

:takeit: Just somebody get in touch with me on where to pay.

I'm a little late, but a weekend convention wore me out. To make matters worse, my scanner is on the fritz. But I couldn't not add a small contribution to this heartbreaking cause.

I have a VF or better copy of the full color 1999 Superman #1 Masterpiece Reprint Edition to offer.

As I said, I don't have a scan at the moment, but if you're not familiar with the edition, here's a link with a little more info:

1999 Superman #1 Reprint

These usually go for around $50 or so on the 'Bay, so I'd like a $50 donation SOLD to the cause for this copy. I'll cover USA shipping. Shipping abroad available at cost (which will also be donated to the cause).

I'm a little late, but a weekend convention wore me out. To make matters worse, my scanner is on the fritz. But I couldn't not add a small contribution to this heartbreaking cause.

I have a VF or better copy of the full color 1999 Superman #1 Masterpiece Reprint Edition to offer.

As I said, I don't have a scan at the moment, but if you're not familiar with the edition, here's a link with a little more info:

1999 Superman #1 Reprint

These usually go for around $50 or so on the 'Bay, so I'd like a $50 donation to the cause for this copy. I'll cover USA shipping. Shipping abroad available at cost (which will also be donated to the cause).

:takeit:

1999 Superman #1 Reprint

These usually go for around $50 or so on the 'Bay, so I'd like a $50 donation to the cause for this copy. I'll cover USA shipping. Shipping abroad available at cost (which will also be donated to the cause).

Great! ^^

Canada will be $10 First Class or $20 Priority for shipping. Please add that cost to your donation.

Just getting caught up after the weekend as well. So sorry to hear this and I'll be praying for miracles.

I know Richard is a fellow TWD fan. In that spirit, I'll donate this one. Same as Transplant...I will ship this book on me in the US and credit $15 against the cost internationally.

The Walking Dead #9

CGC 9.8 White pages

Signature Series - signed by Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman

Best cover of the entire series IMHO...

$350

8098684114_b8cc427583_h.jpg

Best cover indeed! :luhv:

You guys are all so awesome! (worship)

RECAP

Page 1

Cerebus 14 CGC 7.5 signed by Dave Sim. $40. Free US Shipping.

Page 4

Poison Ivy art by Peter Steigerwald $100 Free US shipping.

Page 6

Atlas-Seaboard Lot $100 SHIPPED (split outside CONUS)

Page 15

Smurfs first appearance set - Spirou 1071 & 1072. VG or so condition. $360 shipped.

Page 18

Phantom Lady 20 CGC 3.5 slight resto (glue on spine). $350 shipped within the US.

Page 21

Green Hornet #1 Dynamic Forces Negative Variant. CGC 9.8 SS John Cassaday. $40 Free US shipping.

Sex #1 CGC 9.8 ECCC variant. 3 copies, $35 each or all 3 for $95. Free US shipping.

Page 24

Marvel Premiere #50 9.8 White pages CGC SS Alice Cooper. $450 shipped anywhere.SOLD to JWK

Page 26

Harley Quinn: Our Worlds at War #1 CGC 9.6 SS x2 by Amanda Conner and Jimmy Palmiotti

$60 Free US shipping, $15 shipping credit everywhere elseSOLD to Barth

Page 29

Batman Archive #3, Probably first edition sealed 1994. $40 shipped US Media Mail.

Wonder Woman Archives #1, First Edition. Sealed with some tears in the cellophane. $100 shipped US Priority.

The Fantastic Four Vol #2, 2nd edition sealed. $20 shipped US Media Mail.

DC Comics Presents #49 NM- $65 Shipped

Page 31

Shazam #1 CGC 9.6 ow/w $200. First $20 of shipping covered.

Image Firsts: Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.6. 2 available. $50 each US shipping included.

Page 33

Chris Mooneyham 11x14 commission. One character ($200) or two character ($300). Free US shipping.

Page 34

SA/BA Reader Lot of 24 100% complete in Fair to VG+. $35 with Free US shipping.

Page 35

Batman Hardcover book lot of 2. $50 shipped.

Page 36

Giant Size X Men 1 Spanish edition & Walking Dead 19 Italian edition

$50 shipped in Europe (add $12 to USA)

Page 37

Walking Dead #9 CGC SS 9.8 Robert Kirkman $350. Free US shipping, $15 credit towards international.

Batman Adventures 12 x 2 copies- German Reprint. Not the best copies. $80 for both shipped worldwide.

---------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if I have missed anything .

Archives Edition - Justice League of America Vol. 5 and 8 - $30.00 for both.

Payments to STORMSURGE.

Shipped anywhere in the US on me.

100_3175_zpsvqy0najd.jpg

I'll send myself an invoice in a few minutes;)

^^