• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DESPERATE TIMES and SAD CIRCUMSTANCES. A THREAD to HELP STORMSURGE!

642 posts in this topic

Box full of miniseries!

Ok -

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8483807#Post8483807

Links to an older mini series sales thread -

Make a $40 donation and I will fill a flat rate medium box (will fit 50 books depending on how thick they are). Shipping included for US.

Pick around 40 books from the list - I get to choose the rest - and will fill out the box.

Three boxes are available

Note - no more marvel zombies available.

:takeit:

One box, and I'll let W16227 choose whatever he wants to send.

Just fill it up with some good reads.

^^

Do you have any favorite themes? - marvel- dc - image -

I have one left - but I messed up a bit - I was dropping the price to make sure these would go -

I did not see that two of these had been claimed. Option is for the people making the donation - u make the call and choose 25 or 40.

I will offer more boxes up as well - so let's go with 3 more left for $25 donations.

Sorry for the confusion - my bad!!!!

I've no idea what to invoice the boxes the paperheart and catrick339 claimed! They claimed them at $40 but you changed the price to $30 and then $25...

So, which is it? $40? $30? or $25? :ohnoez:

Box full of miniseries!

Ok -

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=8483807#Post8483807

Make a $40 donation and I will fill a flat rate medium box (will fit 50 books depending on how thick they are). Shipping included for US.

Pick around 40 books from the list - I get to choose the rest - and will fill out the box.

^^

I have one left - but I messed up a bit - I was dropping the price to make sure these would go -

I did not see that two of these had been claimed. Option is for the people making the donation - u make the call and choose 25 or 40.

I will offer more boxes up as well - so let's go with 3 more left for $25 donations.

I've no idea what to invoice the boxes the paperheart and catrick339 claimed! They claimed them at $40 but you changed the price to $30 and then $25...

$40 for me.

We're at: $15,857.00 received with an additional $940.00 outstanding bringing our total to:

:news: $16,797.00 :news:

Not far off from $20,000. :whistle:

:o :o

Unreal and insanely AWESOME!!! :whee:

A heartfelt THANK YOU! to all who've participated and helped make this happen! Let's shoot for 20G's!!!

(worship)

Box full of miniseries!

Ok -

^^

If available I would like to take a box as well. I would like to be invoiced for $50 please.

Marvel Zombies 3

Marvel Zombies 4

Daredevil Redemption

Spiderman Fairy Tales

Zombie Max

Marvels eye of the Camera

Superman vs Vampires

1 Month to Live

Mercy Thomson

Box full of miniseries!

Ok -

^^

If available I would like to take a box as well. I would like to be invoiced for $50 please.

Marvel Zombies 3

Marvel Zombies 4

Daredevil Redemption

Spiderman Fairy Tales

Zombie Max

Marvels eye of the Tiger

Superman vs Vampires

:applause:

thanx to Timmay and Norrin's Lawyer for picking up the Lego sets.

How about a fun one?

Since every little bit counts... I have a good one for you.

Mods may shake their heads as if may serve as a bad precedent but I promise I would only do this for a thread like this.

From now until the end of April... I will lease out my avatar for whatever nonsense you want. It can be anything you want so long as it does not violate the terms of service. So that means no politics, trolling someone other than me or nudity or stuff like that.

Week 1 - 7 Day stint $5 claimed by swick

Week 2 - 7 Day stint $5 claimed by swick

I am going to bed. Let's see if anyone grabs it and decides to have some fun at my expense.

Ok let's do $35 each shipped or $95 for all 3.

I've still got 3 of these, all 9.8 white pages. $45 shipped each, or take all 3 for $120. I'll cover domestic shipping, international we'll figure something out. All proceeds to the family.

Sex #1 9.8 ECCC variant (let me know if anyone needs to see scans of the other two, but they're the same):

Sex1aECCC98front_zps2203f7c7.jpg

How about $30 each shipped or $75 for all 3? GPA says this is at least a $40 book!

Ok let's do $35 each shipped or $95 for all 3.

I've still got 3 of these, all 9.8 white pages. $45 shipped each, or take all 3 for $120. I'll cover domestic shipping, international we'll figure something out. All proceeds to the family.

Sex #1 9.8 ECCC variant (let me know if anyone needs to see scans of the other two, but they're the same):

Sex1aECCC98front_zps2203f7c7.jpg

How about $30 each shipped or $75 for all 3? GPA says this is at least a $40 book!

:takeit: x1. Let's do $35.

thanx to Timmay and Norrin's Lawyer for picking up the Lego sets.

How about a fun one?

Since every little bit counts... I have a good one for you.

Mods may shake their heads as if may serve as a bad precedent but I promise I would only do this for a thread like this.

From now until the end of April... I will lease out my avatar for whatever nonsense you want. It can be anything you want so long as it does not violate the terms of service. So that means no politics, trolling someone other than me or nudity or stuff like that.

Week 1 - 7 Day stint $5

Week 2 - 7 Day stint $5

I am going to bed. Let's see if anyone grabs it and decides to have some fun at my expense.

Both weeks. :/

I'd never say no to helping someone in these circumstances with more money...

The leasing of Buzetta's avatar, though made my day. VERY innovative, lo, but he obviously didn't ask enough, I would had gladly paid $10 per week;)l.

Here's something different.

Late 50's Buster Brown promotional comics with really nice art by Reed Crandall.

#37 vg

buster%20brown%2037.jpeg

#41 fine

buster%20brown%2041.jpeg

Both for $50.00 plus $8.00 shipping.

I just lost my mother to cancer, so this contribution is in her name.

$16,797.00 and growing! :o(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)

RECAP

Page 1

Cerebus 14 CGC 7.5 signed by Dave Sim. $40. Free US Shipping.

Page 4

Poison Ivy art by Peter Steigerwald $100 Free US shipping.

Page 6

Atlas-Seaboard Lot $100 SHIPPED (split outside CONUS)

Page 14

Smurfs first appearance set - Spirou 1071 & 1072. VG or so condition. $360 shipped.

Page 18

Phantom Lady 20 CGC 3.5 slight resto (glue on spine). $350 shipped within the US.

Page 21

Green Hornet #1 Dynamic Forces Negative Variant. CGC 9.8 SS John Cassaday. $40 Free US shipping.

Sex #1 CGC 9.8 ECCC variant. 2 copies available. $30 each. Free US shipping.

Page 29

Batman Archive #3, Probably first edition sealed 1994. $40 shipped US Media Mail.

Wonder Woman Archives #1, First Edition. Sealed with some tears in the cellophane. $100 shipped US Priority.

The Fantastic Four Vol #2, 2nd edition sealed. $20 shipped US Media Mail.

DC Comics Presents #49 NM- $65 Shipped

Page 30

Shazam #1 CGC 9.6 ow/w $200. First $20 of shipping covered.

Page 31

Image Firsts: Walking Dead #1 CGC 9.6. 2 available. $50 each US shipping included.

Page 33

Chris Mooneyham 11x14 commission. One character ($200) or two character ($300). Free US shipping.

Page 34

SA/BA Reader Lot of 24 100% complete in Fair to VG+. $35 with Free US shipping.

Page 35

Batman Hardcover book lot of 2. $50 shipped.

Page 36

Giant Size X Men 1 Spanish edition & Walking Dead 19 Italian edition

$50 shipped in Europe (add $12 to USA)

Page 37

Walking Dead #9 CGC SS 9.8 Robert Kirkman $350. Free US shipping, $15 credit towards international.

Batman Adventures 12 x 2 copies- German Reprint. Not the best copies. $80 for both shipped worldwide.

Page 39

Box full of miniseries! $25 Shipped in the US. 3 boxes left.

Pick around 40 books from the list. Flat rate medium box (fits 50 books depending on thickness).

Inhumans #1 $90 shipped in the US. International please PM first.

Page 41

Final Fantasy VII art x2 by Bill Dinh (board member BillytheKidd). Cloud (11x17) & Tifa (10x14).

$80 shipped for the pair to the US

Page 43

Fantastic Four #180 CGC 9.6 & Defenders 14 CGC 9.2. Both for $100. Free US shipping, $20 international credit.

Page 46

Original art page from Spike Mulligan #5 page 6 for $50

---------------------------------------------------------

Please let me know if I have missed anything .

Late 50's Buster Brown promotional comics with really nice art by Reed Crandall.

#37 vg

buster%20brown%2037.jpeg

#41 fine

buster%20brown%2041.jpeg

I am so sorry to hear that. I'll double my donation to Richard in your Mother's name. I know it's not much, but it is what I can do and hopefully Richard can put it to good use. Thank you for your donation.

#37 vg

buster%20brown%2037.jpeg

#41 fine

buster%20brown%2041.jpeg

I am so sorry to hear that. I'll double my donation to Richard in your Mother's name. I know it's not much, but it is what I can do and hopefully Richard can put it to good use. Thank you for your donation.

I am choked up with emotion.

Box full of miniseries!

Ok -

^^

$40 for me.

$40 for me also, and paypal has already been sent. As for contents?

No particular preference. Mix 'em up, here's a good

opportunity for me to try some different stories.

2vkng9g.jpg

Black Panther #1

e01zdf.jpg The No Chit Collection

$50 Shipped in the US. International please PM me first.

Thanks so much! :applause:

greggy is never giving stuff to you again. (tsk)