• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM choice of #1 or #83

JIM #1 or #83  

501 members have voted

1. 1. JIM #1 or #83

179 posts in this topic

and now, one last award for Mr Oakland: The Captain America 109 award:

300196-captain-america-001.jpg

Thank you Mr. Calhoakman. I couldn't have done it without you all,and I want to thank the little people.1950's war comics,Garfields cat,and my good buddy capt.America88.

It's an honor and a pleasure to present this award-you've earned it many times over

I want to thank you all for letting me be a high posting hippo. :acclaim:

No, no, I must speak. When I...when I read this post I had one intention...one good intention - to be a high poster. But when the time came to give up that intention, I, I gave it up gladly. I smiled as oakman29 superseded me. Because I knew there was a future for high posters... I knew there was hope... so long as forumites were prepared to give their post counts! And when the time came for me to lose more post counts... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as my post counts were exceeded!

Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fiber of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower shall burst forth and give a new life. New strength! And freedom! Freedom from fear and freedom from oppression. Freedom from tyranny. A world where men and women of all races and creeds can post together in communion and then in the twilight of this life, our children, and our children's children and . ..

No, no, I must speak. When I...when I read this post I had one intention...one good intention - to be a high poster. But when the time came to give up that intention, I, I gave it up gladly. I smiled as oakman29 superseded me. Because I knew there was a future for high posters... I knew there was hope... so long as forumites were prepared to give their post counts! And when the time came for me to lose more post counts... I gave it gladly. I... I sang as my post counts were exceeded!

Because I believed... Oh you may laugh, but I believed with every fiber of my body, with every drop of rain that falls, a... a flower grows. And that flower, that small fragile, delicate flower shall burst forth and give a new life. New strength! And freedom! Freedom from fear and freedom from oppression. Freedom from tyranny. A world where men and women of all races and creeds can post together in communion and then in the twilight of this life, our children, and our children's children and . ..

:roflmao:

mods please squeeze that in his custom title somehow

:applause:

Now I have to pull out another old Pov saw - ya can't get a title changed by askin':

Titles counts and keeps countin', and we knows now finding the trick of who's been titled and titles lost ain't no easy ride. But that's our trek, we gotta' travel it. And there ain't nobody knows who they're gonna' title next. Still in all, every night we seeks the title, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from... but most of all we 'members the Mods that finded us, them that came with the title. And we lights the boards, not just for Gemma or Arch but for all the Mods still out there. 'Cause we knows there comes a night, when they sees the distant light, and another Custom Title be comin' home.

I think he's sayin colonial musterd did it with a candle-a-bra in the foyer with miss Scarlet Johansen

:roflmao:

....... "You are the wind beneath my cheeks....." :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u