• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM choice of #1 or #83

JIM #1 or #83  

501 members have voted

1. 1. JIM #1 or #83

179 posts in this topic

Enough now! I give a carefully considered response without comment from anyone and probably the biggest chain is about 2 girls kissing and kav???????????

That's it. IT. I quit this place. The whole CGC Boards. Done. Gone. No more posts from me. You can all *spoon* *spoon*! *Spooning* *spoons*!!!

Enough now! I give a carefully considered response without comment from anyone and probably the biggest chain is about 2 girls kissing and kav???????????

That's it. IT. I quit this place. The whole CGC Boards. Done. Gone. No more posts from me. You can all *spoon* *spoon*! *Spooning* *spoons*!!!

POV you are way too logical for this place,we need you to keep us balanced. (worship)

POV you are way too logical for this place,we need you to keep us balanced. (worship)

*Spooning* logic!

PS - Hey Oak!!!!! :hi:

*Spooning* logic!

PS - Hey Oak!!!!! :hi:

Hey brother! :foryou: