• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM choice of #1 or #83

JIM #1 or #83  

501 members have voted

1. 1. JIM #1 or #83

179 posts in this topic

yeah-- god forbid that some subject that had run its course gets off topic!

Oh. I must make a note. 01 "The Dude" has made his pronouncement. My apologies. Your pronouncements are indeed sacrosanct. :eyeroll:

yeah-- my pronouncement after having been involved in the conversation since the beginning.

feel free to rehash the hell out of it though-- I don't care. roll your eyes at me like a teenage girl all you want.

Wow! What a DUDE! I confess to never having a teenage girl roll her eyes at me so I must acquiesce to your experience in relating to the same.

Thank you poverty row for your analysis, and yes it seems the folks at comics general are too important a the type of discussion like yours that this poll should have generated,

i submitted this poll to last 8 days and to think there are already those who are wondering why it is still going and others who question its very origin and are trying to derail it for some reason

as a 1950's collector i have learned my lesson not to post a poll again in comics general where many who hang out here all day actually feel they are too good for discussion of this depth of magnitude and i will post my future polls in "gold"

I appreciated the question and the poll to see the different perspectives people might have. That said, putting this thread in CG where the vast majority of posters seem to be hero-centric, one shouldn't be surprised at the poll results or answers given.

I appreciated the question and the poll to see the different perspectives people might have. That said, putting this thread in CG where the vast majority of posters seem to be hero-centric, one shouldn't be surprised at the poll results or answers given.

I would say putting the poll on a *comics* board where the majority of posters are hero-centric might eschew the numbers.

Thank you poverty row for your analysis, and yes it seems the folks at comics general are too important a the type of discussion like yours that this poll should have generated,

i submitted this poll to last 8 days and to think there are already those who are wondering why it is still going and others who question its very origin and are trying to derail it for some reason

as a 1950's collector i have learned my lesson not to post a poll again in comics general where many who hang out here all day actually feel they are too good for discussion of this depth of magnitude and i will post my future polls in "gold"

Again,I say your polls are not the problem. The problem is when someone disagrees with your viewpoint,you feel the need to disregard them as nonsense. So why put up a poll for debate in the first place?

Okay I get it,you like Journey into Mystery #1 better than #83. (shrug)

Go push your agenda somewhere else if you think us nonsensical posters in CG aren't good enough for you.