• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Set Awards 2015

130 posts in this topic

I was absolutely kicking myself when I didn't realise that I could enter my Competitive Ghostbusters/TMNT until it was to late! Gahhhh

I did however, find it under Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles/Ghostbusters and became #1 in the rankings for that set. (Damn Noob Brain of mine).

So I guess the excitement and building will continue until June 5th next year to see if I am good for my set.

I really enjoyed looking at your stuff and you've inspired me to do my own custom sets :)

Really digging the new Custom Sets feature - finally had a chance to put a collection together showcasing some of my copper age independent keys. If you're interested, you can check them out here:

sig.jpg

When do the certificates get mailed to the winners?

I just received my certificates in the mail on Friday. Of course, my mail carrier did their best to cram the cardboard envelope into my mail box. Maybe CGC needs to mark these as fragile. The Post Office may be more careful then?

Mike

I just received my certificates in the mail on Friday. Of course, my mail carrier did their best to cram the cardboard envelope into my mail box. Maybe CGC needs to mark these as fragile. The Post Office may be more careful then?

Mike

They want you to send your certificates to CCS for pressing. :baiting:

Mike

They want you to send your certificates to CCS for pressing. :baiting:

Good one! Will I need to disclose they were pressed if someone asks? doh!