• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Registry Set Awards 2015

130 posts in this topic

I Started my Revival set 3 years ago and I am finally happy with it.

I still think it's missing something and it's a little busy at times but I think I need to break away from it for a while as I can no longer see the wood for the trees when deciding what feels right,

I know it probably won't win an awards (so many amazing sets out there better than mine) or even finish top of it's own set but as it stands I'm pleased with it and I'm very glad to show it off and as with all things it's the love of the comics that matter most to me :D

As with asteroid-comix set take a look and let me know what you guys think?

sig.jpg

I think it's amazing! Great, original presentation and 100% completion. The Modern Age field is looking more and more crowded. :popcorn:

I still think it's missing something and it's a little busy at times but I think I need to break away from it for a while as I can no longer see the wood for the trees when deciding what feels right,

I know it probably won't win an awards (so many amazing sets out there better than mine) or even finish top of it's own set but as it stands I'm pleased with it and I'm very glad to show it off and as with all things it's the love of the comics that matter most to me :D

sig.jpg

That's a great set! Very well presented... how do you get the pictures in there?

Just one small observation... No set is ever truly complete without at least one 9.6... ;)

sig.jpg

That's a great set! Very well presented... how do you get the pictures in there?

Just one small observation... No set is ever truly complete without at least one 9.6... ;)

You just need a basic understanding of HTML... It's not that hard but a little fiddly...

Really digging the new Custom Sets feature - finally had a chance to put a collection together showcasing some of my copper age independent keys. If you're interested, you can check them out here:

sig.jpg

Really digging the new Custom Sets feature - finally had a chance to put a collection together showcasing some of my copper age independent keys. If you're interested, you can check them out here:

sig.jpg

Great job - that BS #9 9.8 is sweet. That book is insanely difficult in high grade. I didn't even know there was a 9.8.

sig.jpg

Not ventured into custom sets yet but that is a great set and looks amazing!

Hoping my New Mutants (Liefeld Set) will at least get a look or two. I Know it's not as large as others but everything is 9.8SS for the exception of two books with photos and descriptions galore. Also grabbing the top spot away from tnerb and bagofleas even for a short while was hard enough.