• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (5/5/17)
4 4

653 posts in this topic

This isn't the first time Chris Pratt has visited a children's hospital since becoming a huge global star in Guardians of the Galaxy, but according to a tweet from Seattle Children's Hospital, this time Star-Lord had a little backup.

Yep, that's Pratt alongside Baby Groot, visiting the pediatric cancer ward at the hospital.

eRLbdIR.png

C4vutan.png

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 Casting Call

CASTING for HANDSOME MEN - think - Think GQ magazine, Model types…, Handsome faces, good bone structure, some European looks, etc... - AGES 18 to 55, - 5’10 and over, size 36 to 44 jacket size max. - Caucasian - blonde hair especially, but all hair colors may apply - must be clean shaven or willing to be clean shaven if selected.

IMPORTANT NOTES

**This will film on Feb 18th, 25th, 26th, and 27th (all of those dates) -with a few fittings/make-up tests necessary as soon as Jan 11th** ** faces must be selected this week! . Pay rates - $100 for 8 hrs with OT after that, with an add'l $ bump for make-up applied, etc...

hm

OrYPHqD.jpg

James Gunn just shared a new post on Facebook, that reveals that he is about done with the Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 -script. The image shows the front cover of the -script, and the message he left states: "Coming to you presently, Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, Dave Bautista (Batista), Michael Rooker, Sean Gunn, Vin Diesel."

I must admit, I enjoyed GOTG a lot more than Star Wars.

Did I just speak blasphemy?

No, I don't think so. GotG was as amazing of a new concept to this generation of moviegoers as Star Wars was to those in the 70's.

I notice a memorable absence of Bradley Cooper on that list. Please don't tell me that he won't be voicing Rocket again. Cause that would be disappointing.

I agree, but he's listed on IMDB to voice Rocket again!

I notice a memorable absence of Bradley Cooper on that list. Please don't tell me that he won't be voicing Rocket again. Cause that would be disappointing.

I agree, but he's listed on IMDB to voice Rocket again!

James Gunn had quite a few people on Facebook asking that very question.

"Bradley and Karen are not on FB. Also had to leave a couple off this list who haven't been officially announced."

He also clarified what the color codes mean.

Gunn also noted that he might make "tiny changes along the way," but the -script you see above is "essentially the final draft". What are the color coded draft titles for? Gunn took the time to explain that as well. "When a crew or cast member gets a screenplay, it is white. Every additional draft is assigned new colors so they get only the pages that changed printed on a new color, that they can insert, not the entire screenplay."