• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 (5/5/17)
4 4

653 posts in this topic

yeah it means nothing. the link said he played starlords dad- I think that info may have been out there. the real question is who IS starlords dad in the movie? starhawk? whats his secret?

And THAT is what I am excited to find out (hopefully) in the movie, and not beforehand! :whee:

I always open my presents way too soon.

Tommy Flanagan Reportedly Cast In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

gotg2tommyflanagan-171852.png

According to Heroic Hollywood, Tommy Flanagan has landed a role in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

The 50 year-old Scottish actor -- best known for his roles in Gladiator, Braveheart, and Sons of Anarchy -- will play a member of The Ravagers, the interstellar group of thieves led by Yondu Udonta (Michael Rooker). In fact, he'll be Yondu's right hand man.

"Sources also tell me that in the sequel, The Ravagers have a bounty out on Rocket Raccoon which causes conflict within the group," reports Heroic Hollywood.

:ohnoez:

Sylvester Stallone Reportedly Cast In Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2

According to the Daily News, Sylvester Stallone has joined the cast of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

"Sylvester Stallone was caught on camera Friday heading to the set of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.," they report. "He is pictured holding a -script (click here), likely evidence of a role in the sequel to the 2014 blockbuster."

The 69-year-old actor, who was recently nominated for an Oscar for reprising his Rocky Balboa role in Ryan Coogler's Creed, "was spotted leaving an Atlanta hotel where the movie’s cast stays" and "then got into a car usually assigned to Chris Pratt."

aAK1djH.png

:o

Hmm... Maybe Peter's father is actually Sylvester Stallone playing himself. lol

I think Stallone's role will probably be much like the Collector. A small appearance by a big name. I know he wouldn't be on set for it necessarily, but I think he could've been a good Cosmo.

i believe that russel and stalone are rumored to be cameos are they not? Think i saw somewhere they are playing themselves...

I hope not - it sounds like a terrible idea.

Sylvester Stallone's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Role

Their source tells them that he was on set in a costume that looked a lot like a character Stallone has previously played, Judge Dredd.

"Now, this week, we’ve confirmed with someone on the set that Sylvester Stallone has indeed been filming scenes for Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The tipster, who wishes to remain anonymous, also told us, “His costume looks a lot like Judge Dredd.”

Nova Corps?

guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg

Sylvester Stallone's GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY Role

Their source tells them that he was on set in a costume that looked a lot like a character Stallone has previously played, Judge Dredd.

"Now, this week, we’ve confirmed with someone on the set that Sylvester Stallone has indeed been filming scenes for Guardians of the Galaxy 2. The tipster, who wishes to remain anonymous, also told us, “His costume looks a lot like Judge Dredd.”

Nova Corps?

guns-replaced-thumbs-up-20.jpg

Dredd cameo? hm