• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

On 7/20/2023 at 9:36 AM, sagii said:

Boom! 

00242960810000364103243016.jpg

Tough tough first issue of the KDF run to find with the only one even tougher to find being KDF 10 with only a single handful of copies slabbed to date, and a book that hardly ever hits the marketplace with the last one being a Brittle CGC 1.0 graded copy on CC back in 2019.   :luhv:

On 8/5/2023 at 2:56 PM, lou_fine said:

Tough tough first issue of the KDF run to find with the only one even tougher to find being KDF 10 with only a single handful of copies slabbed to date, and a book that hardly ever hits the marketplace with the last one being a Brittle CGC 1.0 graded copy on CC back in 2019.   :luhv:

Thanks Lou!

I'm really happy to have it. 

On 8/6/2023 at 10:32 PM, mwotka said:

This just walked into the LCS this week...:whistle:

Was very happy to add it to the collection.  They are still out there in the wild.

Amazing Man 24.jpg

That looks pretty nice and is a tough book (thumbsu

On 8/15/2023 at 2:18 PM, mwotka said:

Little did I know I would find a KDF 10 this easily, on the wall at Harley's booth in Chicago last weekend.  A lower grade copy but I'll take what I can get.  

Keen Detective 10.jpg

Harley has all the good books nice one (thumbsu

Edited by comicjack

On 8/15/2023 at 2:18 PM, mwotka said:

Little did I know I would find a KDF 10 this easily, on the wall at Harley's booth in Chicago last weekend.  A lower grade copy but I'll take what I can get.  

Keen Detective 10.jpg

:applause: Wow, congrats!! Super find!

On 8/15/2023 at 11:18 AM, mwotka said:

Keen Detective 10.jpg

On 8/15/2023 at 6:03 PM, comicjack said:

Harley has all the good books nice one (thumbsu

Now, that's a great pickup and Harley does have the odd little hidden treasures that he seems to be able to dig up for us every now and then. :applause:

I remember being able to pick up a few of the odd Centaurs from Harley back in the day before they became so highly sought after.  :takeit:  :banana:

Edited by lou_fine

On 10/6/2023 at 11:57 AM, aardvark88 said:

Bill Everett's original cover art to 'Amazing Man' on the left of pic. Not sure which Centaur issue #.

image.thumb.jpeg.e7418f63e8314a06f28e47a2831c80bc.jpeg

I stiii think his best work and cover is Amazing Mystery Funnies V2 #5 but he had so many good ones to his credit