• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

ok, here we go. first attempt at posting. i took a picture of one of my gerber 8's in nice condition, let's see how it looks :)

1abjzjvdmnxt365fg.jpg

Welcome to the boards, Circumstances!

GREAT COMIC! Thanks for posting it.

By the way, the boards' own picture hosting is pretty easy to use, too.

ok, here we go. first attempt at posting. i took a picture of one of my gerber 8's in nice condition, let's see how it looks :)

1abjzjvdmnxt365fg.jpg

Welcome to the boards, Circumstances!

GREAT COMIC! Thanks for posting it.

By the way, the boards' own picture hosting is pretty easy to use, too.

thank you very much. many, many more to come. i didn't know the board had its own picture hosting - i just got the hang of mediafire! :)

1abjzjvdmnxt365fg.jpg

OMG :o Welcome to the boards ! What a stunning copy of a RARE book !! Indeed not seen often let alone in what appears to be a higher grade copy.

(thumbs u

thanks bunky! here's the aforementioned funny picture stories vol. 1 #4 (gerber 8).

p4tqtfkekxzk28rfg.jpg

Outstanding, and, out of its mylar?, in all its glorious, flower? I can smell the supple pages, I LOVE ME SOME RAW CENTAUR FUNNY BOOKS !!!

i usually have them in a mylite, then in a mylar. i was taking them out of the mylar and leaving them in the mylite, but because of the flash on my phone you couldn't see the comic wherever the reflection was. so i started just taking them completely out to take pictures.