• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

In June 1936, comic stories tended to be either strip reprints or 1 or 2 page fillers.

In Comics Magazine/Funny Pages 2, the Editors tried something different and wanted to let you know about it:

3d3209ff-bea8-49b2-8ce2-fd516c2e1525_zps60fdd9d0.jpg

My two SD Con purchases. Funny Pages Nov. 1938 has the 2nd appearance of The Arrow & Funny Pages #24 is just a tough later issue.

The Funny Pages doesn't get the loving as the Arrow covers but in the scope of it the second appearance of one the great characters Centaur had very nice

Edited by comicjack

my favorite centaur pick up in Chicago!

fp40001_zps798f871c.jpg

Wow Rick great pick up, rarely seen book. What is the Gerber rating on this one?

Gerber 11........... Yes, Gerber goes to 11.

That's my shameless Spinal Tap reference. :baiting:

my favorite centaur pick up in Chicago!

fp40001_zps798f871c.jpg

Wow Rick great pick up, rarely seen book. What is the Gerber rating on this one?

Gerber 11........... Yes, Gerber goes to 11.

Great capture Rick! If it is a Gerber 11 I may have to wait a little while before another turns up. There was a restored copy on Heritage a while back, but I didnt see it until too late.