• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

I can't contribute much to this thread, but I cracked this one out & it's much nicer than the grade they gave it .... nice pages too (thumbs u

fps11.jpg

You cracked out the only graded copy of that book! :o

I admire your style! (worship)

I can't contribute much to this thread, but I cracked this one out & it's much nicer than the grade they gave it .... nice pages too (thumbs u

fps11.jpg

Very nicely presenting copy, :applause:

I have one too... :shy:

9fa14415-c5c1-4a98-b37b-59584d5fdbbc_zpsrs8ap7gi.jpg

fps11.jpg

Sweet copy Steve :applause: I think CGC was kinda hard on mine when they graded it. No matter, it's free to be thumbed & enjoyed. I don't have a pic of it, but the back cover has a cool store stamp from Taft Drug Store ... if memory serves, in Lansing Michigan & an arrival date. VERY cool thing that makes me smile every time I see it. I wonder if it's still there & in operation .....

fps11.jpg

my copy is an ugly 3.0, so not going to post it relative to these 2 beauts

Ugly is pretty good when it comes to this publisher ,infact coverless is beautiful (worship)

indeed...there are some centaur books that even a 1.0 brittle page would be a welcome addition!

Many thanks for posting all these great books guys. :) They sure are different. The more I see of this publisher the more I like.
thruthfully that is a partial fear of mine...yes, as comic book fans of the publisher, we like to see the positive exposure...but as collectors of the publisher, relative to the seemingly almost non existent supply, I fear new competition lol

Many thanks for posting all these great books guys. :) They sure are different. The more I see of this publisher the more I like.
thruthfully that is a partial fear of mine...yes, as comic book fans of the publisher, we like to see the positive exposure...but as collectors of the publisher, relative to the seemingly almost non existent supply, I fear new competition lol

At some point not too long ago, you WERE the new competition!

indeed...it was jb's thread that got me hooked...then I went to Win's house in Chicago in 2007? and the frenzy began...but, a mere 2 years later, I "gave" up and sold off...only to have Boot reignite my desire in 2013...last 2 years have again, been a frenzy...

due to a few gracious boardies, I will be picking up 3 more issues I need over next 2 weeks...a FP 3/7, a KDF 11 and a FP 41.... getting close on the hero titles...and another buddy will have a star 2 and a couple little giant funnies I need.

where I am missing a LOT of issues are the Star And Star Rangers......tough

indeed...it was jb's thread that got me hooked...then I went to Win's house in Chicago in 2007? and the frenzy began...but, a mere 2 years later, I "gave" up and sold off...only to have Boot reignite my desire in 2013...last 2 years have again, been a frenzy...

due to a few gracious boardies, I will be picking up 3 more issues I need over next 2 weeks...a FP 3/7, a KDF 11 and a FP 41.... getting close on the hero titles...and another buddy will have a star 2 and a couple little giant funnies I need.

I recall that big stack of Centaurs you got from Boot a couple of years ago. I enjoyed flipping through them the brief time they were at my place in Philly

I recall that big stack of Centaurs you got from Boot a couple of years ago. I enjoyed flipping through them the brief time they were at my place in Philly

Boot is who pushed me "back" into collecting centaurs... I blame him this go around lol

156236.jpg.b048cb0ed3d62974000a6d031f4f8446.jpg

156237.jpg.86963c9d9d9f9311cdfdfb037f86880f.jpg

156238.jpg.86c60b665989b9a420682a2f1aef8592.jpg

156239.jpg.23ec72c3e7e09b265161d3752890abc3.jpg

156240.jpg.e23ce79f84b984d3fd87532b090835a0.jpg