• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Centaur Comics
19 19

6,168 posts in this topic

I am now officially a Tarpe Mills fan....don't know if I can afford to be a collector.

While we're on the topic of Tarpe Mills, here's the only GA Tarpe Mills cover that I know of (sorry, I posted this not too long ago , but I can't resist)... if she has done others, someone let me know! I think this is a fantastic cheesecake cover! Exotic theme! Ape abducting girl! Frank Buck clone filming the whole thing!

FUNNY PAGES vol. 3/9

1570549-funnypages3%3A9POST.jpg

589a8dbdbdb59_1570549-funnypages39POST.jpg.1fab00680c246055dcc56974b04d83e2.jpg

Edited by RyanH

Tarpe did a Miss Fury cover or two for Timely.

Correction: the pic is courtesy of Rhino's wife. Rhino is the diver who is face to face with a massive tiger shark, one of the most dangerous fish in the sea (it's the same kind and roughly the same size of shark that tore off young surfer Bethany Hamilton's arm a couple of years ago). If that had been me instead of Steve down there, I'd have pooped the ol' wetsuit for sure! foreheadslap.gif

gossip.gif Pic is courtesy Rhino from one of his diving trips.

Steve_Tiger.jpg

I was just going to say the same thing. You couldn't catch me within 100 yards of one of those. That fish would probably eat Rhino and the camera to boot. blush.gif

Church copy of one of Centaur's late fact-based comics:

worldfamousheroes4.jpg

The "Black Hand Gang" Now who does that remind me of? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

That cover has a clean attractive layout and it's a Church copy to boot. Looks like a winner to me! thumbsup2.gif