• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silver Romance Collectors Thread
7 7

524 posts in this topic

As much as I totally love Vince Colletta's Atlas work, the D.C Romance line had such a slick, sophisticated approach....  almost from it's inception. I never thought I'd see the day that I would be publicly discussing "Heart Throbs" with a straight face. :bigsmile: I'll probably have rotten tomatoes hurled at me for saying this, but I wonder if the Bronze Age began in the D.C. Romance line? GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 10/14/2023 at 6:19 AM, jimjum12 said:

As much as I totally love Vince Colletta's Atlas work, the D.C Romance line had such a slick, sophisticated approach....  almost from it's inception. I never thought I'd see the day that I would be publicly discussing "Heart Throbs" with a straight face. :bigsmile: I'll probably have rotten tomatoes hurled at me for saying this, but I wonder if the Bronze Age began in the D.C. Romance line? GOD BLESS ... 

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Yeh DC has it dialed in.

Can you pick a book where you can say here romance BA begins? And for the sake of discussion, include Charlton in the mix

On 1/14/2024 at 12:37 PM, N e r V said:

Book 3 from the first batch of Fantast collection. This was the last book that graded out exactly as raw grade in number and PQ. Girls Romances #137. D. Giordano cover.

IMG_9514.thumb.jpeg.26864f45a3d4848c2c066022c0d5187d.jpeg

That's nice.