• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Memphis Comic Expo June 6 & 7

16 posts in this topic

Facebook page

Website

Saturday, June 6th, 10:00-6:00

and Sunday, June 7th, 11:00-4:00.

at the Agricenter. 7777 Walnut Grove Rd. Memphis, TN 38120

I'm not sure if we have any boardies in Memphis but if so and you plan on attending the first boardie not selling comics at the show that posts :takeit: will get $40 in free comics at my booth. :ohnoez:

Boardies 2-10 that post :takeit: get $10 in free comics. :whee:

Look me up.

Leroy Harper Comics.

Can't beat that with a stick.

:takeit:

Grand Prize ^^

Not just any board winner but the TN legend himself. I've hear great things about you.

If we have ever met I don't think we have been properly introduced so it's an honor to give you free stuff!.

I just need proper ID with name walclark!

It's looking like a long shot to find 9 more winners in Memphis.

See you soon.

Grand Prize ^^

Not just any board winner but the TN legend himself. I've hear great things about you.

If we have ever met I don't think we have been properly introduced so it's an honor to give you free stuff!.

See you soon.

We've met. I'm just not very memorable. Once at a show in Nashville at the State Fairgrounds, you asked me to watch your booth for you while you went to the restroom! A trusting soul, but I'm trustworthy.

Grand Prize ^^

See you soon.

We've met. I'm just not very memorable. Once at a show in Nashville at the State Fairgrounds, you asked me to watch your booth for you while you went to the restroom! A trusting soul, but I'm trustworthy.

Oh so you're that guy! Still don't remember what you look like. lol

I'll be there! This is the second year for this show, and I enjoyed the first one last year. Hopefully walking away with some more books this time around.

Another ^^

Seems like a lot more comic dealers this year.

I'll be there! This is the second year for this show, and I enjoyed the first one last year. Hopefully walking away with some more books this time around.

Another ^^

Seems like a lot more comic dealers this year.

I would imagine that's true for almost all the shows. The recent hype really has people chomping at the bit to buy buy buy! Good time to be a seller, that's for sure.

Grand Prize ^^

See you soon.

Nice Walter, hadn't seen this one coming or I would have tried to make it. Good luck guys (thumbs u

Was great to meet you Leroy, and thanks for the deal on the ASM 129!

Rob

You're very welcome. Sold my other 129 10 min after you left. Nice to meet you today. Had a great day looking forward to tomorrow.

Now off to Beale street.

Thanks for the $40 prize, Leroy. Good to see you again

For a little local show, this wasn't bad. The venue had plenty of space with wide aisles, so it was pretty easy navigating around the cosplayers. They had Leroy and Dale side by side. A few other dealers with mostly low grade Silver and better Bronze and Copper. Plenty of the usual drek, but I've been to worse shows.