• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your 10 Cent-ers!
16 16

6,662 posts in this topic

A couple new books I got in this week.

Ken

sa60.jpg

I love how Cleopatra...a Greek ruler of Egypt from the time of Ceasar...is wearing a tank top, a modest skirt and sensible 50's flats, had hair done by Carrot Top, and looks like she's about to play drums in a rock band.

Whoever drew that cover clearly failed their history courses and was using Harriet Nelson as a model.

:)

Edited by RockMyAmadeus

I posted this book a long time ago, but thought it deserved a second look. This is one tough book to find in HG. In fact, I looked three years before I found this copy (which I've had for probably three or four years) and have never seen another high grade copy. Not the most popular title, but one tuff lava monster! :cloud9:

BB31.jpg

always loved the CC stories, this is my best copy:

bb33.jpg

Very nice copy!! The 33 is just as tough as the 31 IMO. :applause:

I'm a huge fan of the Cave Carson books!

Edited by Hepcat

Thanks to Detective27Kid I've filled in some of my early Flash gaps with solid VGish copies. Absolutely love the early issues with all the great villians, super apes, and Infantino Central City landscapes.

Okay, just noticed they aren't all 10 centers, but what the heck.

Flash108.jpg

Flash114.jpg

Flash128.jpg

Flash129.jpg