• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Can Never Go Home (Black Mask)

322 posts in this topic

I'm gonna read Ballistic today. I am really loving the prices on we can never go home right now for buyers. Issue two and three are still pretty cheap compared to how awesome the story is and how low the print run is.

I'm still interested in what this will do with other media, and the upcoming issues. I just listened to a really cool podcast with Matthew Rosenberg, and it inspired me to get some more covers. I picked up a second 1:5 and my first 1:10.

I think Black Mask is the safest bet for speculators too. With a connected universe, and an enthusiastic fan base, I see this growing to enormous levels.

I also grabbed a 1:10 of young terrorists.

Black Mask emailed me on the $50 box

Hey- First off, I want to thank you for ordering from the Black Mask Limited store and I want to apologize for the delay. This is our first time doing this and we’re working out some kinks.

The bad news is we had a snafu with the shirts… the elves in our Black Mask Workshop got drunk and it went real bad, they all need penicillin now. I won’t burden you with the details. Suffice to say, the shirts ran behind and we’re fixing them now.

I’m not sure if you need to receive your order before the holiday, so that’s why I’m reaching out now to figure out how best to solve this problem.

We can get your order shipped out pronto now and ship the shirt when they’re ready if you need the package urgently.

Or we can ship everything when we have it, but it will arrive after Xmas.

And if we totally blew it and you needed the whole thing including shirt before Xmas, then I deeply apologize and we will refund your purchase.

So please email me back and let me know what your preference is:

- ship the order now and the shirt when it’s available,

- ship everything together when it’s all ready.

Thank you again so much for supporting the creators and Black Mask.

Happy holidays!

Matt

Matt Pizzolo

Black Mask Studios

The Black MAsk $50 box has limited editions

We can never go home #1

Young Terrorist

Liberator

Ballistic

Godkiller

posters, stickers, card

also #1 of Disciples, Mayday, and Transference.

Do you have a link?

Mine has finally arrived. They threw in some free books for the wait. All the books arrived in perfect condition. I also picked up one of the retailer 100 copy exclusives. Now I just need the sdcc, and the nycc before they are out of reach forever. The box set has renewed my excitement for these stories. 2016 should be a great year for Black Mask, as long as they start releasing books on a consistent basis.

Mine has finally arrived. They threw in some free books for the wait. All the books arrived in perfect condition. I also picked up one of the retailer 100 copy exclusives. Now I just need the sdcc, and the nycc before they are out of reach forever. The box set has renewed my excitement for these stories. 2016 should be a great year for Black Mask, as long as they start releasing books on a consistent basis.

Prices on the NYCC are way down compared to what they were selling for in October. Sets were selling for $500 that weekend, and now are down in the $250-275 range.