• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Can Never Go Home (Black Mask)

322 posts in this topic

The one from Midtown doesn't say its supposed to have a t-shirt and the one I bought there didn't have one either. Different boxes?

You got it!

They are different boxes. Same books, different covers and one comes with the T-shirt and the golden ticket...

The one from Midtown doesn't say its supposed to have a t-shirt and the one I bought there didn't have one either. Different boxes?

You got it!

They are different boxes. Same books, different covers and one comes with the T-shirt and the golden ticket...

Ah, I missed that part. You're right.

Ugh - so I thought I was signed up for their listserve but apparently was not and didn't get the e-mail. Would anyone be so kind as to PM the link to the sale (assuming there is one)?

http://blackmasklimited.bigcartel.com/product/black-mask-secret-box-set-alexis-ziritt-covers-edition

The LCSD box is already worth less than it was the day it came out, and by "less" I mean less than retail price. Why bother buying another one?

?!?

We sell them like hotcakes at $39.99

Only put out a few a day.

The real question is how many hotcakes can you sell a day?

Hotcakes

:takeit:

Pretty sure you guys are just pissed off that your item that is under a month old isn't going to put your kids through college.

Hilarious.

It's a great selling new item though.....

No I'm just pissed that I paid $40 for it and it seems like the only people who remotely want one also got it at a LCS the same day.

I don't have kids, good thing because they wouldn't get to college on my pile of Escape From Jesus Island, Chin Music, Five Ghosts and the slew of other Phantom variants. Unless they wanted to bring stuff for a bonfire

Pretty sure you guys are just pissed off that your item that is under a month old isn't going to put your kids through college.

Hilarious.

No I'm just pissed that I paid $40 for it and it seems like the only people who remotely want one also got it at a LCS the same day.

I don't have kids, good thing because they wouldn't get to college on my pile of Escape From Jesus Island, Chin Music, Five Ghosts and the slew of other Phantom variants. Unless they wanted to bring stuff for a bonfire

*shrug*

I made great money on those...

You're too slow.

Dope.

:)

Hilarious.

*shrug*

I made great money on those...

You're too slow.

Dope.

:)

I bought them on your say-so, and by listening to you I guess that does make me a dope.

I should never pay attention to the guy at the top of the pyramid scheme

Before this goes into blows... I picked up an awesome Clash inspired hardcover from Forbidden Planet. So many covers, actually too many covers. I understand with all the variants that the yellow cover A might be the only thing that ever catches fire, but I'm okay with that. The rest of the covers will just go in my pc.

1-4 and probably 5 have all been such a small print run, that if they continue to write good material all of those issues could rise in value. I don't think this series will be fading soon.

I think what Black Mask is making is very cool. I want to see the universe they create.

So far from the titles I have read by Black Mask I'd say WCNGH was an A, Clandestino a C+, The Disciples a B, Space Riders a B, and Young Terrorist an A+.

Before this goes into blows... I picked up an awesome Clash inspired hardcover from Forbidden Planet. So many covers, actually too many covers. I understand with all the variants that the yellow cover A might be the only thing that ever catches fire, but I'm okay with that. The rest of the covers will just go in my pc.

1-4 and probably 5 have all been such a small print run, that if they continue to write good material all of those issues could rise in value. I don't think this series will be fading soon.

I think what Black Mask is making is very cool. I want to see the universe they create.

So far from the titles I have read by Black Mask I'd say WCNGH was an A, Clandestino a C+, The Disciples a B, Space Riders a B, and Young Terrorist an A+.

Check out Ballistic