• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Can Never Go Home (Black Mask)

322 posts in this topic

Finally got around to reading #4... loved it. I'm kind of confused on character tones, as I think it's either a moral tale or an experiment in shades of grey (without going into potential spoilers), but I love the dialogue and art, as well as the many homages to film and other pop culture.

Thought I would share these character sketches of Madison and Duncan I just received from Carla Wyzgala the original artist of We Can Never Go Home (the Ardden version). These are the sketches she did and showed to Matthew Rosenberg.

WCNGH_Sketch_2.jpg

WCNGH_Sketch_3.jpg

WCNGH_Sketch_1.jpg

Anyone hear about the box set that comes out this weekend? I'm getting at least one. I will try and pick up more. I'll keep y'all posted.

If you can get an extra one and an extra copy of the Hardcover please PM me. I can't get them around where i live

Thanks

mathew

Anyone hear about the box set that comes out this weekend? I'm getting at least one. I will try and pick up more. I'll keep y'all posted.

If you can get an extra one and an extra copy of the Hardcover please PM me. I can't get them around where i live

Thanks

mathew

+1