• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Can Never Go Home (Black Mask)

322 posts in this topic

Yeah, I've been a little deflated on them with the non existent/delayed releases, but I'm definitely still in with this publisher if the release schedule recuperates and they continue to put out great stuff. If they fail to follow up on Young Terrorists I'll be terribly disappointed.

I know some people on here were talking about the 'W.C.N.G.H.' SDCC and NYCC variants cooling off...but there is still some heat there.

I had # 3 of 50 of the SDCC variant I bought only a month ago for $300, I put it up on ebay for $450 or best offer and sold for $435. (I decided to buy a boat for the summer so I have a few grand of items up on ebay right now) I sold the item inside of a week...and while there I had 4 or 5 offers...and about 20 emails asking questions about it. Infact, even after it sold last week I still am getting e-mails asking if I have any knowledge where to get another one.

I would have kept it if I could, however I'm not going 'all in' with the variants like I did Death of Wolverine (oh man what a pain that was).

Somebody is still selling one for a grand or best offer. That could be a little steep...but from the looks of it he is still getting offers..(no sure if lowball though).

I know some people on here were talking about the 'W.C.N.G.H.' SDCC and NYCC variants cooling off...but there is still some heat there.

I had # 3 of 50 of the SDCC variant I bought only a month ago for $300, I put it up on ebay for $450 or best offer and sold for $435. (I decided to buy a boat for the summer so I have a few grand of items up on ebay right now) I sold the item inside of a week...and while there I had 4 or 5 offers...and about 20 emails asking questions about it. Infact, even after it sold last week I still am getting e-mails asking if I have any knowledge where to get another one.

I would have kept it if I could, however I'm not going 'all in' with the variants like I did Death of Wolverine (oh man what a pain that was).

Somebody is still selling one for a grand or best offer. That could be a little steep...but from the looks of it he is still getting offers..(no sure if lowball though).

Good flip, but I believe the first sale was 325.

Good flip, but I believe the first sale was 325.

You bet it was...except I already wish I didn't sell.....what a cool cover. Had it for maybe 3 weeks?

Anyone read the FCBD title? This obviously is the first appearance of Morgan, who will be a main character for the returning series. Still stoked for further media. It's cool to see Matt writing for Marvel, and Matt's brother just finished directing a movie with Luke Wilson.