• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We Can Never Go Home (Black Mask)

322 posts in this topic

I got an email from Matthew Rosenberg,

He said that he does have material in the Occupy book , but it is not related to the we can never go home storyline. He did say that Young Terrorists has connections to a few different Black Mask projects .

Edit :got to get my occupy out and look for the young terrorists

Occupy Comics the 1sy appearance of Young Terrorists?

Larry I had been hearing Godkillers #1.

Godkillers #1 has the preview, yes.

Heard Occupy has original content & comes first.

Looking to verify.

I have them somewhere...

I have a copy or two at home. I'll crack it open today if you can't find yours.

I just opened up Occupy #1. There is a story called "Channel 1%" written by Matt Pizzolo and illustrated by Ayhan Hayrula, but didn't see any Young Terrorist content. #2 didn't have anything from Pizzolo or Nahuelpan. I don't have #3 so can't speak to that issue.

Occupy Comics the 1sy appearance of Young Terrorists?

Larry I had been hearing Godkillers #1.

Godkillers #1 has the preview, yes.

Heard Occupy has original content & comes first.

Looking to verify.

I have them somewhere...

I have a copy or two at home. I'll crack it open today if you can't find yours.

I just opened up Occupy #1. There is a story called "Channel 1%" written by Matt Pizzolo and illustrated by Ayhan Hayrula, but didn't see any Young Terrorist content. #2 didn't have anything from Pizzolo or Nahuelpan. I don't have #3 so can't speak to that issue.

Nothing in # 3 either

Well, I posted my copy of Cover A tonight with a BIN of $59.99 and it was hit within a couple of minutes. I left a bit of $$ on the table, but I am glad to sell a book I was worried I would not be able to not that long ago....... lol

Just became the proud owner of these amazing beauties. :whee:

IMG_0425.jpg

IMG_0426.jpg

When I get back to my office on Tuesday I will scan them in with my large format scanner but for now these pictures will have to do.

A bit about these...

They are the original cover art for the series and the only original artwork for the series that exists (not counting variant covers) as all of the interior art was done digitally by Josh Hood.

There is no original cover art to issue #3 as i was done digitally.

The cover to #1 has the logo hand drawn on the art board (as this is the way Michael did the logo) which is an added bonus and just so cool. The artist then had the logo printed onto the art boards for issues 2, 4 and 5 for placement.

I am beyond excited about owning these and just wanted to share

mathew

Do any of the regular issues of number-one have any value.... Seems like there is a ton of variants

The regular cover for #1 sells well along with the following all sell for premiums...

1:5 variant

1:10 variant

SDCC variant limited and numered to 50

ECCC variant limited to 100

NEC Boston ComicCon varinat limted to 250

Phantom Microprint limited to 50

Jetpack Microprint limited to 50

All the many other store variants and different printings sell for around 10ish each

mathew

Do any of the regular issues of number-one have any value.... Seems like there is a ton of variants

The regular cover for #1 sells well along with the following all sell for premiums...

1:5 variant

1:10 variant

SDCC variant limited and numered to 50

ECCC variant limited to 100

NEC Boston ComicCon varinat limted to 250

Phantom Microprint limited to 50

All the many other store variants and different printings sell for around 10ish each

mathew

Updates:

Larry's / Jetpack Microprint limited to 50

NEC Boston ComicCon varinat limted to 200 ( a third printing )