• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HEROES 2016!!!!! JUNE 17-19

305 posts in this topic

One thing I must say Joey sure has the prettiest price stickers.

They must take him hours to draw up.

I could create a font for you on the computer of these numbers

that would make life easier...

but maybe you like the homemade touch.

Anyway sure looks cool.

:cloud9:

One thing I must say Joey sure has the prettiest price stickers.

They must take him hours to draw up.

I could create a font for you on the computer of these numbers

that would make life easier...

but maybe you like the homemade touch.

Anyway sure looks cool.

Thanks Wally! I'm a Polack so it took me about 15 years of griping about having to do price tags all the time...then I thought about it..I did a few,scanned them,and started to print them out! Now all I have to do is fill out the title! See some of you guys Thursday!

Van loaded. Leaving now .... Hit Westin about 3pm tomorrow!

looking forward to seeing the regulars in a few days... :cool:

What about us irregulars?

1st time back in 4 years. Booth #912/1011. And for the first time in 7+ years (and last time for the foreseeable future), we will be discounting ALL of our raw stock at 40% off. This is not tired, over priced inventory. Rather, we have accumulated a ton of material and there is simply nowhere to put it. Sale starts Friday. Even if you can't make it Friday, no worries, we will be re-loading throughout the weekend. We will also have killer 2's and 5's so stop by and check us out. C U there, Greg

We will be there coming down from NJ. Stop by and say hi.

Conquest Comics

Booths 2005/2007

We will be bringing mainly our Funko Pop setup with the Funko crane machine but will also have a selection of recent hot variants and keys. Looking forward to this show. See ya there!!

What's a funko crane? Is it a crane machine like you see in arcades?

Yeah. We load it up with awesome stuff. If you check out our Instagram under conquestcomics you'll see some pics there!!

1st time back in 4 years. Booth #912/1011. And for the first time in 7+ years (and last time for the foreseeable future), we will be discounting ALL of our raw stock at 40% off. This is not tired, over priced inventory. Rather, we have accumulated a ton of material and there is simply nowhere to put it. Sale starts Friday. Even if you can't make it Friday, no worries, we will be re-loading throughout the weekend. We will also have killer 2's and 5's so stop by and check us out. C U there, Greg

Cannot wait! :applause:

Does most everyone have the ability to do paypal/credit card on the floor now or is the connection still ultra spotty for some service providers? I'll bring some cash, sure, but would like to not have to carry as much as I want to spend

Does most everyone have the ability to do paypal/credit card on the floor now or is the connection still ultra spotty for some service providers? I'll bring some cash, sure, but would like to not have to carry as much as I want to spend

pretty much every service provider EXCEPT AT&T is good to go. ATT still has super shotty reception in there.

pretty much every service provider EXCEPT AT&T is good to go. ATT still has super shotty reception in there.

AT&T plain sucked last year. I had to go up to the top of the escalator to run a credit card through.

AT&T plain sucked last year. I had to go up to the top of the escalator to run a credit card through.

its been that way forever. my phone blows up when i get outside the convention center and get signal again.

Maybe I'll drive and do a BBQ tour of North Carolina.

You really need to drive east to west in NC for the BBQ tour. Or just stay east of 95 where the real BBQ is. :whee:

:golfclap:

It's hard to beat "B's" out of G'vegas!

I second that.

2014-03-01%2011.17.54_zps2nb1wkso.jpg

There are usually ample ATM's in the building. I don't take cards because I'm not a big dealer, not really a business. Helps keep my prices low.

there are. the one in the convention center runs out of cash on the first day though....

As one of the "regulars" you need to check Gregs books out.