• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

81 posts in this topic

what the heck man, you can't take this away from me

a1-chris-evans-background-2.jpg

he's *spooning* gorgeous.

Nope. Dude looks way better when he's trained for Cap. Same with Hugh Jackman and Wolverine.

Hey everyone...I will be PMing each of you just after SDCC to get your email addresses for invoicing purposes. I'll have you start sending in the books just after SDCC as well.

If anyone would like anyone else to sign any of the books and there is a signing close by we can discuss what it will take to make it happen.

T-Minus 9 days until SDCC and all Hell breaks loose. ha ha

Hey everyone...I will be PMing each of you just after SDCC to get your email addresses for invoicing purposes. I'll have you start sending in the books just after SDCC as well.

If anyone would like anyone else to sign any of the books and there is a signing close by we can discuss what it will take to make it happen.

T-Minus 9 days until SDCC and all Hell breaks loose. ha ha

Hoping you can pull off Sebastian Stan as well. Will make the difference on which books to send.