• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Skybound 5th Anniversary Box set (updated with Ticket totals)

1,760 posts in this topic

This thread has been awesome the past day. Like an X-files episode come to life...

lol

Since its being rehashed again, I'll rehash what I have said prior also.

All tickets are in boxes.

20 tickets total.

WD is out there unclaimed probably still sealed but who knows. I would sincerely doubt anyone js holding back the whereabouts of the ticket to sell more boxes. I'm not.

There are only a handful of people holding sealed boxes (like myself and a couple of others) of any amount and that can be found fairly easily on eBay. I believe Jesse is now out of stock.

This was something Skybound inserted as a cool item beyond black and white variants and color variants.

The tickets are out there...

I want to believe...

(X-files references to close it out)

I want to see some more of B/W show up graded and see what outcast and TWD go for. Surprised more haven't fast tracked them.

my WD 1 BW is being fast tracked.. been there 2-3 weeks now.. hurry up and pass that 9.8 pre screen lol

I bought a box off of eBay that arrived today. It was from an arbitrary user. The box is sealed, but I want to make sure it is sealed from Skybound and not opened/resealed by him. I remember someone saying it was the crinkly plastic, but i can't tell that without removing the plastic first. The plastic is really tight on the box, and the seam runs down the length of one of the long sides.

For those of you that still have sealed boxes, does this sound legit to you?

I bought a box off of eBay that arrived today. It was from an arbitrary user. The box is sealed, but I want to make sure it is sealed from Skybound and not opened/resealed by him. I remember someone saying it was the crinkly plastic, but i can't tell that without removing the plastic first. The plastic is really tight on the box, and the seam runs down the length of one of the long sides.

For those of you that still have sealed boxes, does this sound legit to you?

I think that sounds right. As I recall, all mine were pretty tight.