• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Contacting Me via CAF

12 posts in this topic

I enjoy corresponding with fellow collectors and have become very good friends with many over the years. That's part of the fun with this hobby.

As a reminder to new collectors that initiate contact via CAF,

Please include your e-mail address with the text of your message so I can reply. CAF also has a check box option below the text field that allows your e-mail to be included in the message. Either method works. You will not receive a reply if I do not have your e-mail.

So if you tried contacting me and did not receive a reply, please try again. :D

For those that e-mail me spam and didn't receive a reply, I probably included you on my spam block list. :devil:

Cheers!

N.

it is in his sig line

I have those turned off. :blush:

me too.

Why? Really just asking out of curiosity. I have ad blockers up and get the purpose of that, but why the disabling of sig lines? (shrug)

Scott

Some sig lines are just too annoying and too big. Its better when your not having to surf through them all the time.

it is in his sig line

I have those turned off. :blush:

me too.

Why? Really just asking out of curiosity. I have ad blockers up and get the purpose of that, but why the disabling of sig lines? (shrug)

Scott

Some sig lines are just too annoying and too big. Its better when your not having to surf through them all the time.

I agree. I don't think there's any offenders here, but spend a little time in other sections and you'll get tired of sig lines pretty quickly.

Sig lines off as well, as have most of my friends here on the boards... it became a little too much when people started putting 20+ thumbs on comics in their sig line.

Sig lines off as well, as have most of my friends here on the boards... it became a little too much when people started putting 20+ thumbs on comics in their sig line.

This. Turned mine off quite some time ago as the "trophy wall" sig lines slowed everything down.