• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2015 CBF Summer/Fall Classix Grading Tournament

11 posts in this topic

:news:Please sign up now for The Comic Book Forum's September 2015 Summer/Fall Classix Grading Tournament- All books used in this year's contest are CGC submissions. :foryou:

Join in on the fun! That's what it's about :headbang:

I tried to sign up,logged in.It wouldn't let me post until I logged in again,then just wouldn't let me post anyway. Have I been banned from the place or something? I know I haven't been there in awhile. (shrug)

Oak... try clearing out your cookies.. They had some problems a while back and changed cookies and URIs so there might be something stuck in your browser.. best guess I can come up with.

Be sure you register on the site! Follow the link where it says "Sign Up Here" below:

:news:Please sign up now for The Comic Book Forum's September 2015 Summer/Fall Classix Grading Tournament- All books used in this year's contest are CGC submissions. :foryou:

Join in on the fun! That's what it's about :headbang:

Tried to sign up, couldn't log in, don't think I'm banned, just computer challenged.

I have sent you a private email. You may have to delete your cookies as mentioned previously. Hope it works out if not let me know and we will get something going to make sure you have the chance to participate!

Cheers!