• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Movies you wish had a sequel/prequel?

96 posts in this topic

Gummo

I listen to Dragonaut by Sleep way more often than I need to!

I'd go with one of my all time favorites in hopes of a sequel based of Cru's stardom on the circuit.

hm

:foryou: for you how about Hated ( the GG Allin movie )

Gummo

I listen to Dragonaut by Sleep way more often than I need to!

I'd go with one of my all time favorites in hopes of a sequel based of Cru's stardom on the circuit.

hm

:foryou: for you how about Hated ( the GG Allin movie )

:roflmao:

Oh the poor souls who may be curious enough yet not prepared for the likes of Gummo, let alone GG!

(Disclaimer: I in no way endorse GG Allin lol)

Lets see

Gremlins - Prequel

Terminator 2: Judgement Day remake with Sylvester Stallone

Beetlejuice - Prequel and Sequel

Hobo with a Shotgun - Sequel

Police Academy Sequel

The FP - Sequel

Spaceballs - Sequel World War Spaceballs

The Abyss - Sequel

No one's mentioned The Fifth Element yet? It was basically an idea pull from Heavy Metal magazine. So, you know, the Cabbie could've had another adventure or two. Sequel or prequel, it'd be a fun universe to visit again.

+ 1

Love this movie. Funny and full of adventure and crazy characters.

No one's mentioned The Fifth Element yet? It was basically an idea pull from Heavy Metal magazine. So, you know, the Cabbie could've had another adventure or two. Sequel or prequel, it'd be a fun universe to visit again.

+ 1

Crystal green.

+ 1

Bruce Willis was basically the same cabbie-character from the 1981 Heavy Metal movie, or was in my mind anyway. And that's what I don't get about Hollywood. Once you have all the live-action design work done, costume designs, character designs, set designs, weapons, vehicles, cities, why not tell another story or three. You've already paid for most of the heavy lifting, why not bring in another writer and go again while everything's in place?

heavy-metal-dxx.jpg

Heavy7.jpg

History of the World: Part II.

I was a bit upset to find out that the trailer at the end was the movie riffing on itself.

I was looking forward to seeing "Hitler on Ice" and of course "Jews in Space".

-Terry

Absolutely. I was do disappointed when I found out that trailer wasn't real.