• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bugs Bunny / Looney Tunes first appearances help
4 4

1,066 posts in this topic

On 8/24/2023 at 7:51 AM, sagii said:

Maybe cheap, but you always seem to score such high grade copies of these :applause:

Congrats!

Are they file copies?

No...and they aren't real high grade, just nice looking copies with good color.  They are from an OO collection my LCS got in this week.  There were a lot of nicer looking copies, but I didn't care for the covers that much, so I passed on those.  lol

On 8/24/2023 at 5:53 PM, Tri-ColorBrian said:

No...and they aren't real high grade, just nice looking copies with good color.  They are from an OO collection my LCS got in this week.  There were a lot of nicer looking copies, but I didn't care for the covers that much, so I passed on those.  lol

I can understand that. A high grade 'meh' cover or very 'nice presenting' cool cover?  I'll take the latter lol

On 10/14/2023 at 4:59 PM, OtherEric said:

Cross posting this one.  Not Golden Age, but this thread desperately needs a bump.  In today, courtesy of Brock; this is one of the hardest, if not the hardest, Looney Tunes issue from the 70's-80's run to find:

Looney Tunes 34.jpg

Cool post my friend! All era LTMM welcomed here!