• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Roberts Sales Thread! CLOSED! Thanks everyone.

462 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. I've been buying like crazy and its time to move some stuff out of my office.

I just purchased a complete Original Owner set of Amazing Spider-man #1 - 700, Amazing Fantasy #15, X-Men #1 - 66, Giant Size X-Men #1, X-Men #94 - 545. Some high grades, some low grades, but overall a very nice group. Many of these books will be offered in my sales thread this week.

I also picked up a nice group of keys, semi keys at Chicago Comic Con. Many books like Aquaman #11, Marvel Super-Heroes #12,13,18, Thor #165 (and other Warlock books), Marvel Premiere #15, DC Comics Presents #26, Batman #171, 181, Detective #411, etc which I am going to offer in this thread. And I might add in some nice Golden Age pieces as well.

This won't be a huge thread in comparison to my holiday thread, but should be somewhere around 300 books total, starting with the AF #15 and continuing up from there.

Everything will be priced to move. Cheaper than GPA. Cheaper than Overstreet. Cheaper than market price. Cheaper than cheap! This thread is about moving books, because not only am I getting ready to move houses, but I also have more collections lined up for the fall. Grading will be tight. And of course, everything is 100% returnable if you are not satisfied (which I can't imagine as tight as these books are graded and as cheap as they are priced)!

No pre-sales. Don't want to discuss books by PM before the thread. Just going to post them at really good prices and sell them.

I will begin listing books Tuesday night at 7:00 PM CST, and will finish up on Thursday night, if everything goes according to plan. Thread will close on Saturday at noon. No time payments on these books as I don't want them cluttering up my office for 2 months.

:takeit: is king, but will consider reasonable PMs, but not right after they are listed.

All shipping is by priority mail or Fed Ex if warranted. Shipping starts at $7.00. I will ship internationally if anyone is interested.

Paypal is preferred, unless noted (AF #15). Checks or money orders are certainly accepted though.