• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 667 1:100 Dell'Otto Variant

916 posts in this topic

Or a lightning bolt will hit every copy, simultaneously, causing a price hike for the few that were stored in rubber containers.

lol Yes.

Every possible preposterous scenario except for the most obvious one.

That the book was short printed, under ordered, and is therefore spectacularly rare.

:gossip: Which by the way has been the general consensus of pretty much every blog, chat board and follower of the book, and of course, reality, for the last four years.

But cue that famous Journey song for the few contrarians who continue to post otherwise for no apparent reason, except seemingly for the sake of doing so. :tonofbricks:

-J.

Or a lightning bolt will hit every copy, simultaneously, causing a price hike for the few that were stored in rubber containers.

lol Yes.

That the book was short printed, under ordered, and is therefore spectacularly rare.

:gossip: Which by the way has been the general consensus of pretty much every blog, chat board and follower of the book, and of course, reality, for the last four years.

But cue that famous Journey song for the few contrarians who continue to post otherwise for no apparent reason, except seemingly for the sake of doing so. :tonofbricks:

-J.

Open arms? :foryou:

It amazes me how much someone can turn on the blinders.

It sells for a bunch and CGC isn't flooded with copies. Must be rare. It's been a whole four years.

Did you know that there is a link between the number of Ministers and the number of hookers? The Ministers must be pimps. :eyeroll:

I am not being a contrarian in any way. I am simply pointing out that your buddy's 2 scenarios are not the only likely scenarios.

I spend way too much time researching on eBay and various other sources looking for books to sell. If you did not start this thread I would have no idea what this books sells for and I had multiple copies of your Venom book variant.

I am not being a contrarian in any way. I am simply pointing out that your buddy's 2 scenarios are not the only likely scenarios.

I spend way too much time researching on eBay and various other sources looking for books to sell. If you did not start this thread I would have no idea what this books sells for and I had multiple copies of your Venom book variant.

Which is why I started this thread. To talk about a pricey, hidden gem that is so rare that even many hardened veteran sellers did not know about it.

Usually the most obvious answer is just that- the answer. ;):foryou:

-J.

Which is why I started this thread. To talk about a pricey, hidden gem that is so rare and even many hardened veteran sellers did not know about it.

Usually the most obvious answer is just that- the answer. ;):foryou:

-J.

hm

I'm going to make a statement. When someone disagrees with the statement I'm just going to change the conversation. :makepoint:

I'm just another boardie suckered by the jaydog. :facepalm:

lol Yes.

-J.

Open arms? :foryou:

lol

-J.

Ok, Im convinced. I want a copy. Will 5k get me a copy ?

lol

Nope.

:gossip: But just to be sure, double check with Kuddy in a PM. ;)

-J.

If that sig. line is yours, what the hell are you doing buying these silly little variants?

:banana:

lol

Nope.

-J.

If that sig. line is yours, what the hell are you doing buying these silly little variants?

The sig line is mine.

I just like diversi-tay. lol

And the variants are actually more fun and way harder to find than most of the books in my sig.

-J.

lol

Nope.

-J.

The sig line is mine.

I just like diversi-tay. lol

And the variants are actually more fun and way harder to find than most of the books in my sig.

-J.

I'd be happy with the (correct me if I'm wrong) 50-60k worth of books you have there. #%&@ diversi-tay! :whee:

lol

Nope.

-J.

Jay has some nice taste in books ranging from golden age , silver to moderns. Not sure I would call this book a "silly little variant" though.

lol

Nope.

-J.

Jay has some nice taste in books ranging from golden age , silver to moderns. Not sure I would call this book a "silly little variant" though.

Thanks man. :blush:

-J.

lol

Nope.

-J.

334DD356-6861-4A26-AADE-66C9F33C6728.png.jpeg