• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Amazing Spider-Man 667 1:100 Dell'Otto Variant

916 posts in this topic

Why is it so many people in this thread can't spell?

And people seldom say please and thank you anymore. :(

In this thread you're lucky to leave with all your fingers and toes.

A sold book can't be shilled. hm

More baseless speculation from angry people who seem to have nothing better to do than obsess over and go on and on and on about a book they do not own and have no interest in.

Why is there no yawning emoji for me to put here ?

-J.

Wait, aren't you the guy who tosses (usually baseless) shilling allegations around more often than a quarterback tosses balls around during practice?

No.

-J.

You sure?

Yes.

I have illustrated a pattern of shilling on four books over multiple auctions, which on every occasion resulted in major adjustments to GPA.

Feel free to PM with any other questions relating to my posting history.

Let's stay on topic (since I know you can't stop thinking about and talking about this book anyway).

-J.

:roflmao: Jay Dog Shilz.

A sold book can't be shilled. hm

More baseless speculation from angry people who seem to have nothing better to do than obsess over and go on and on and on about a book they do not own and have no interest in.

Why is there no yawning emoji for me to put here ?

-J.

Wait, aren't you the guy who tosses (usually baseless) shilling allegations around more often than a quarterback tosses balls around during practice?

No.

-J.

You sure?

Yes.

I have illustrated a pattern of shilling on four books over multiple auctions, which on every occasion resulted in major adjustments to GPA.

Feel free to PM with any other questions relating to my posting history.

Let's stay on topic (since I know you can't stop thinking about and talking about this book anyway).

-J.

hm

I shot this with my phone so can't speak to quality of the pic but maybe you can blow it up for a better look. He is hanging from some kind of girder.

Getting ready to send it off to be graded.

IMG_1049_zpsphltr8gf.jpg

Wow, that is a sharp copy. Now THAT is what this thread is about. (worship)

Does the back look as nice as the front? Either way, welcome to the club. :banana:

Here is the updated "club" list (population: 4 :ohnoez: ):

Universal

9.8. Jaydogrules, Page 1

9.8. Kuddy, Page 17

Raw Dutch74, Page 2

Raw WoWitHurt, Page 31

-J.

I thought Dutch sold his copy?

Is 1974 the year the Dutch choked miserably in the World Cup Finals? :shrugs:

Oh well, losers for life.

Well, they lost the final, but to say they did it "miserably" it's a bit too much IMO. That german team was the greatest mannshaftt ever after all

PS We neves spoke before, can I call you dork?

I shot this with my phone so can't speak to quality of the pic but maybe you can blow it up for a better look. He is hanging from some kind of girder.

IMG_1049_zpsphltr8gf.jpg

Great book! Thx for sharing. It will be interesting to know at what grade it comes back!

Is 1974 the year the Dutch choked miserably in the World Cup Finals? :shrugs:

Oh well, losers for life.

Well, they lost the final, but to say they did it "miserably" it's a bit too much IMO. That german team was the greatest mannshaftt ever after all

PS We neves spoke before, can I call you dork?

78 was miserable.

IMG_1049_zpsphltr8gf.jpg

She's a real beaut buddy. Are you going to get it pressed, then graded, or just a direct sub?

So jelly.

Jerome