• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gwenpool : from variant cvr to guest to own solo title

306 posts in this topic

Looks like Gwenpool briefly glanced $50 then quickly came back down to settle around $25-30ish now. Anyone actually get paid one of the 0-FB and 1-FB bidders who helped drive the hype last week?

Wonder if it'll pop again when HTD1 comes out later this year.

Looks like Gwenpool briefly glanced $50 then quickly came back down to settle around $25-30ish now. Anyone actually get paid one of the 0-FB and 1-FB bidders who helped drive the hype last week?

It spiked during Marvel's announcement of a guest appearance in Howard The Duck book and a Christmas special. After the initial excitement it died down. It will probably head up again after those two books comes out AND depend on the public reaction....... IMO :gossip:

Got paid for 3 copies which thankfully the 0 & 1 fb people got outbid on. Stiffed on 1 so far, deadbeat has a somewhat low fb in the 30's. So, very much ahead in the game

There is no $ sign, it's an hourglass where the $ sign should be and the pop up says "Buyer has marked this item as 'Payment Sent' on September 19, 2015"

Never seen that before (shrug) and don't know what it means ???

Most likely they payed with an echeck and therefore the money has to clear their bank account first. Just like a real check. DO NOT ship the item until it shows as cleared and the money is in your paypal account. It's a common scam to pay with an echeck and then the buy ends up not having enough funds in the bank account to cover the transaction, meaning you the seller are left holding and empty bag of money.

I'm not sure it's crashing, I just think there are a lot of people who are not willing to buy into a character who has yet to say a word. I think this book is full of potential, and she and spidergwen will go on to have a lot of success. With the popularity of Deadpool behind it, there is no way this book does not become a $100+ book.

Technically who are Gwenpool's creators? If I want to get my variant SS graded?

I'd think Chris Bachalo, Stan Lee, and Rob Liefeld.

so is the value of the comic already crashing?

Yes, sell me yours cheap immediately lol

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Comics-/63/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=gwenpool&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&rt=nc&_trksid=p2045573.m1684

Upon further review, no, you might want to hold or get fair market value for them. (thumbs u