• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Francisco Comic Con - September 2-4, 2016! Zeck, Jusko, Portacio!

169 posts in this topic

As far as I am concerned, once Terry shook my hand on Thursday [which came with some notable business advice] & then again on Sunday load-out, I had succeeded by any measure the CGC Boards could require of me.

I was there for the former but not the latter, but I like it! :)

The load in and out was surprisingly easy. And part of that was because a lot of the vendors "beat" the drayage system by coming in with almost nothing. There were only six or seven of us with full booths. A surprising number of suitcase dealers who just had 200-400 books. One local collector who came with five long boxes and left with nothing. He probably paid $99 drayage one way only.

As far as I am concerned, once Terry shook my hand on Thursday [which came with some notable business advice] & then again on Sunday load-out, I had succeeded by any measure the CGC Boards could require of me.

I was there for the former but not the latter, but I like it! :)

It was pretty neat being on the west coast for a show other than SDCC.

Special KUDOS to the Salt Lake City Comic Con promoters for releasing Manu to us this month. Manu's appearance was a hit with fans & filled the spot left by Krysten Ritter's last minute cancellation.

To SLCC!

(worship)