• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Silent but deadly... G.I. Joe 21 appreciation thread

75 posts in this topic

On 10/10/2022 at 1:08 PM, THE_BEYONDER said:

I'm pretty sure I've secured the lowest graded direct & CPV copies....:insane:

A lot of my Joe books look like that 😄. I restapled a lot of my books as a kid after the covers came loose, I wonder if cgc would catch that restoration 😂

Edited by BrooksR

On 10/9/2022 at 1:39 PM, John Neville said:

Just got my GI Joe 21 French Heritage back

from grading!

6AAA718C-AFA2-4C91-AECC-406613F4C607.jpeg

I have 3 copies of the Heritage edition as well.  What value wwwwwould you place on yours?  I've been trying to figure out what they're actually worth!

On 10/24/2022 at 10:43 AM, davidpg said:

I have 3 copies of the Heritage edition as well.  What value wwwwwould you place on yours?  I've been trying to figure out what they're actually worth!

If you're selling a copy I would love get one one for my collection. LMK

On 10/24/2022 at 1:43 PM, davidpg said:

I’ve seen low to mid grade raw copies  sell for $100-$300. Some guy on eBay has a 8.0 CBCS copy he is asking $2,000 for. Depends on condition but high grade $300 plus dollars would be my guess. 

Saw a $20 Buy-It-Now (with free shipping) for an 8-book G.I. Joe lot on eBay, and this was in there. I'm calling it my "battle damaged" #21... lol For an average of $2.50 a book, I couldn't just leave it there... I think I've equaled or most likely beaten @THE_BEYONDER for lowest-grade copy, albeit not a direct or CPV.

IMG_0574.thumb.JPG.53eea3be3786dd95291869cbffc22a81.JPG

Edited by Jesse-Lee