• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buffalo ComicCon Report - October 4th

43 posts in this topic

was this at 7 a.m.? it looks like there are more dealers than customers. has it started snowing in buffalo yet? i know it was like 50 here in NYC, so was it -20 in Buffalo?

I'll be at the Buffalo comic con coming up in two weeks if anyone wants to have there hands kissed

They let you over the border? :eek:

Buffalo, New Brunswick.

was this at 7 a.m.? it looks like there are more dealers than customers. has it started snowing in buffalo yet? i know it was like 50 here in NYC, so was it -20 in Buffalo?

This was a Ted Hanes show. Very little advertising, low turnout. Yet, a fun buying show.

$7 to get in, spent $6 in a little over 2hrs. TED hanes not John but you are right about advertising without craigslist I wouldn't have known there was a show going on.

Fixed that, thanks.

Every time I go to a Hanes show I give me email address so it can be put on the mailing list. I never get an email about this show.

Poor advertising. He advertises the show on Facebook and Craigslist. I think the only reasons dealers show up is because there was a show in Rochester, NY on Saturday. And tables are either $50 or $80.

Ted Hanes is the guy who runs the shows with more dealers than people. John Haines is the dealer that has the misfortune of having a similar last name as the guy who runs the shows. I'm just happy that the Hanes shows seem to have no effect on the quality of dealer at Emil's show.