• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NYCC 2016 -- It's still Never too Early, October 6-9

351 posts in this topic

They've Added:

- ADI GRANOV

- ALEX MALEEV

- DOUG MAHNKE

- ERIK LARSEN

- JEN MARTEL

- JAMAL IGLE

- JIMMY CHEUNG

- KATIE COOK

- LARRY HAMA

- MARK BROOKS

- MATTEO LOLLI

- NATACHA BUSTOS

- PAOLO RIVERA

- PETER TOMASI

- SANDFORD GREENE

- RICH BUCKLER

- STEVE ORLANDO

CELEBS

- CARRIE FISHER

- JACK GLEESON

-

They've Added:

- FRANK CHO

- ART ADAMS

- JOYCE CHIN

- GEOF DARROW

- SEAN GORDON MURPHY

- JIM ZUB

CELEBS

- JEREMY SHADA (Finn on ADVENTURE TIME)

- WALTER JONES (BLACK RANGER)

- DAVID YOST (BLUE RANGER)

Does anyone know if Thursdays is a good day for the Artist Alley? Or are most artists not there that early? Im mainly looking for Campbell (Showroom) and Hughes (Alley). Or would I be better off on a Friday? Id prefer Thursday though due to my work schedule. TIA

Thursday is a must if you are going for commissions. especially from hard to get guys. that said, hughes I believe only does orders online aside from his daily head sketches. I don't know if Campbell does his daily raffled head sketches any more. anything more from him is incredibly rare.

Does anyone know if Thursdays is a good day for the Artist Alley? Or are most artists not there that early? Im mainly looking for Campbell (Showroom) and Hughes (Alley). Or would I be better off on a Friday? Id prefer Thursday though due to my work schedule. TIA

It is best to get your name on the list as soon as possible. I have been early (third), but still never got a drawing. Whether your artist of choice shows up on Thursday is another question.

Adam Hughes no longer draws at conventions.

http://www.justsayah.com/faq/

How can I get an AH! convention sketch?

Adam no longer does convention sketches at shows. Prior to any event, Adam will eBay one sketch per day attended at a show- its all he can really accomplish anymore. So about a week out from any convention, check eBay and you can bid on the opportunity to request a sketch from Adam. Adam's seller ID on eBay is AtomHues. UPDATE 06/26/13: Due to Adam's demanding work load, we have had to suspend these auctions. Once he has been able to catch up with prior commitments, we'll begin doing them again.

Here is Campbell's information.

https://jscottcampbell.com/pages/faq

Thanks, was mainly looking for info on whether the artists are even their that day, I know sometimes JSC limits his appearance to weekends only. I was able to find his schedule from last year and he announced he was appearing all 4 days..same with Hughes. Just looking for sigs on my books, not commissions.

Tickets on sale now. Good luck!

They've Added:

- CHRIS CLAREMONT

- TERRY MOORE

- GREG RUCKA

- LEE WEEKS

- MARGUERITE SAUVAGE

- CORIN HOWELL

CELEBS

- NICHELLE NICHOLS

- JOHN CUSACK

Got 'em!

Kinda weird, though, because after entering my info I was kicked to a screen with an error message. I figured I was screwed ... but then I got a purchase confirmation e-mail, so I assume I'm good. (shrug)

Got 'em!

Kinda weird, though, because after entering my info I was kicked to a screen with an error message. I figured I was screwed ... but then I got a purchase confirmation e-mail, so I assume I'm good. (shrug)

That happened to my wife too - it seems as though their system has a few bugs.

I never made it out of the virtual queue but at least she was able to snag tickets for us.

I also got booted out.

I pasted the link back into the browser and went back in to showclix.

I DID NOT Refresh the browser screen.

A few seconds later, I was in.

I was done in 10 minutes.

Last year I got screwed by being booted out after waiting 2 hours.

I am confirmed. :whee:

Good luck to everyone.

Cheers!

N.

I would still like to get an exhibitor badge if someone has an extra. PM me.

Got mine (Thursday & Saturday). Same was booted after checkout to an error page but email confirmation says sale went through. :banana:

Status.. 3 Day and 4 Day 50% Sold out and all other days still had good availability.

PS.. Order went through at 12:46pm for those still waiting.. was in queue since 12pm