• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

I remember going into Fantasia Comics in Hartsdale in the late 80's and seeing an uncut sheet of something like 16 comics(the cover & the back),..all FF # 3.

It was pretty cool !!!!

Anyone else ever see anything like this ?

The closest I have is an uncut issue of a Superman issue.

I have to check later when I get hime from work for the issue

Never seen it since Fantasia,...although in retospect, Dupcake coulda 'created' it himself with a litttle glue. Anyways,...Ares,..if u have a scan,...that would be super cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im at work niw so I will have to wait untill I get home. It was folded over into comic form but the pages are still uncut.

Never seen it since Fantasia,...although in retospect, Dupcake coulda 'created' it himself with a litttle glue. Anyways,...Ares,..if u have a scan,...that would be super cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw four FF#3 covers after they were trimmed out of that uncut sheet, all ready for wrapping around four coverless FF#3 interriors one day at Fantasia. Guess I missed you by a few hours!!! or, (!!!!) were you still there??

I remember going into Fantasia Comics in Hartsdale in the late 80's and seeing an uncut sheet of something like 16 comics(the cover & the back),..all FF # 3.

It was pretty cool !!!!

I thought you were 23. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2005-1989 = 16. I went to a lot of comic stores when I was 7. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi Danny. acclaim.gif

It was pretty cool !!!!

2005-1989 = 16. I went to a lot of comic stores when I was 7. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hi Danny. acclaim.gif

C'mon Destro, explain this err, anomaly.

So you were collecting (or at least taking an avid interest in) early Silver Age when you were seven, eh? Obviously you matured early.

It was pretty cool !!!!

Hi Danny. acclaim.gif

C'mon Destro, explain this err, anomaly.

So you were collecting (or at least taking an avid interest in) early Silver Age when you were seven, eh? Obviously you matured early.

DESTO = Joe Collector.

It was pretty cool !!!!

Hi Danny. acclaim.gif

foreheadslap.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

"ugh. Math hard."

caveman1.jpg

DESTO = Joe Collector.

Although JC is very animated, Destro sounds like a tired broken record.

Destro = JC , dont think so confused-smiley-013.gif

It was pretty cool !!!!

Hi Danny. acclaim.gif

the devil is always in the details.

DESTO = Joe Collector.

Well it still could be someone on these boards using a disposable alter-ego to cause problems or speak their minds. This person certainly doesn't seem too worried about getting a second or third strike. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DESTO = Joe Collector.

Well it still could be someone on these boards using a disposable alter-ego to cause problems or speak their minds. This person certainly doesn't seem too worried about getting a second or third strike. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

JC was never a compulsive liar...therefore, of the two, danny is the more likely culprit.

Original art a good investment? Yeah, right!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

DESTO = Joe Collector.

JC was never a compulsive liar...therefore, of the two, danny is the more likely culprit.

Original art a good investment? Yeah, right!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

I'm sorry, but who's Danny?

DESTO = Joe Collector.

foreheadslap.giffrustrated.gifChristo_pull_hair.gifyeahok.gif

DESTO = Joe Collector.

He who shall remain nameless, otherwise your comic keys might become trimmed, color touched, or worse! blush.gif

DESTO = Joe Collector.

He who shall remain nameless, otherwise your comic keys might become trimmed, color touched, or worse! blush.gif

Got it. foreheadslap.gif

I dont understand the problem. Ive been collectin comic books since I was in 1st grade. I went to Fantasia all the time with my Grandpappy. Because Ive been collecting since Im 6 years old and remember seeing treasures people are insinuating that I am Mr. Dupcake or someone other than the 23 year old that I am ?

I do not understand but think it has to do with the fact that I use alotta BIG WORDS and am mature for my age. I take this as a compliment !!!!!