• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

Well change the letters around and DESTRO spells SORTED

And Dictionary.com lists among the definitions for sorted.....

A way of acting or behaving

At least it explains Destros M.O.

Ze-

Stronguy:

by the way, could you provide the names of some of these four year community colleges in Dallas? It's highly unusual, so I'm just wondering if you could point these out so I could read a little about their programs.

Since this thread has obviously derailed completely I don't feel bad about posting something off-topic. Rhino, are you going to Chicago Comicfest? Will you have a table?

No table, I'm not a big-time enough dealer for it to be worth it, but I'll be there looking for nice pre-hero stuff. I was hoping to get a mini forum dinner going but haven't heard from any of the area forumites.

You going?

Since this thread has obviously derailed completely I don't feel bad about posting something off-topic. Rhino, are you going to Chicago Comicfest? Will you have a table?

No table, I'm not a big-time enough dealer for it to be worth it, but I'll be there looking for nice pre-hero stuff. I was hoping to get a mini forum dinner going but haven't heard from any of the area forumites.

You going?

Yeah, I am pretty sure. It is the beginning of my spring break so I might go out of town, but I am leaning more and more towards staying in Chicago. I will most likely be there saturday. You know if there is a place to park nearby so I don't have to pay that [#@$%!!!] rediculous $8 hotel lot fee?

You going?

Yeah, I am pretty sure. It is the beginning of my spring break so I might go out of town, but I am leaning more and more towards staying in Chicago. I will most likely be there saturday. You know if there is a place to park nearby so I don't have to pay that [#@$%!!!] rediculous $8 hotel lot fee?

Where's the show?

You going?

Where's the show?

The Ramada on Mannheim where the ComicCon used to be held.

Link to the ComicFest site

Well change the letters around and DESTRO spells SORTED

Or RESTO'D

Yeah.. but my spelling fits his current attitude better.

poke2.gif

So I win the big NO PRIZE!!

acclaim.gif

Ze-

So let me get this straight...

Deepthro is a Senior in a Community College. Taking anthropology, no less. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He wrote a letter about original art when he was like 3 years old, that was featured in a comic book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He hung out with Dipcake when he was 6 years old. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He regularly buys $1500 pieces of art. (McDonalds must have had a big cost of living adjustment recently.) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Did I miss anything? confused-smiley-013.gif

Deepthro is a Senior in a Community College. Taking anthropology, no less. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He wrote a letter about original art when he was like 3 years old, that was featured in a comic book. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

He regularly buys $1500 pieces of art. (McDonalds must have had a big cost of living adjustment recently.) 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yeah, don't forget that he'll DOUBLE your best offer on any original art covers because he has all those bags of cash to spend.

Yeah, don't forget that he'll DOUBLE your best offer on any original art covers because he has all those bags of cash to spend.

If he has that kind of cash to blow, I may have solved the identity crisis.

The only person that makes that much money from McDonalds is Hamburglar.

Stole any Quarter Pounders lately, Destro?

Robble Robble? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

DESTRO: Do you like bridges??? Every feel like you wanted to "crush some one with your bare hands??"

Do you find your self 'drawn' add a little 'color' to those drab, old, comicbooks????

Do you know where I am goning with this???

We have read what you say. We have tried to understand it. Now is the time to PROVE IT!!!!

If he has that kind of cash to blow, I may have solved the identity crisis.

The only person that makes that much money from McDonalds is Hamburglar.

Stole any Quarter Pounders lately, Destro?

Robble Robble? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

ROFL 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Plus, somewhere in between there he owned a HG FF and X-Men run, but sold it to finance his original art collection. Sheesh, and here I was asking my mom for a quarter to buy myself a can of Pepsi at the age of 10. foreheadslap.gif

stronguy was just being a bit of jerk by the way he posted his information concerning 4 year community colleges, nonetheless, it's obviously true that they exist (although certainly not the norm)... but it doesn't change a lot of the other inconsistencies in Destro's statements.

Easy FK. I was just jerking your chain because you made such a definitive statement a/b them not existing (you should no never to say never). No harm intended. Perhaps I will start using these funnly little critter to make my point poke2.gif (just as long as people don't start confusing me with Deathlok of Greggy)

The funny things a/b this thread is when I was reading Destro's initial comments Dupcake I thought to myself, "Hmm, sounds like a shill." Then Dan pop up in the next post and calls him out. 27_laughing.gif

richie.jpg