• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

UNCUT CONSECUTIVE COVER SHEET

214 posts in this topic

Yeah, don't forget that he'll DOUBLE your best offer on any original art covers because he has all those bags of cash to spend.

richie.jpg

McDLandMatsHamburglar.jpg

Yeah, don't forget that he'll DOUBLE your best offer on any original art covers because he has all those bags of cash to spend.

richie.jpg

Whoa, is that an unused 1978 Hamburglar facemask promotional giveaway!?!? 893whatthe.gif

richie.jpg

Whoa, is that an unused 1978 Hamburglar facemask promotional giveaway!?!? 893whatthe.gif

screwy.gif

Stronguy:

by the way, could you provide the names of some of these four year community colleges in Dallas? It's highly unusual, so I'm just wondering if you could point these out so I could read a little about their programs.

There are a/b 15 CCs in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. I used to hear their ads a few years ago and though how much of a scam it was. Back in 1998 I took a continuing ed. class out at Richland Community College (in Richardson, Tx) and they would call me at home about joining one of their 4 year programs. Essentially it was a streteched out associates degree for "working" adults. They kept calling even though I told them to take a hike several times. That's why I remember it so well.

Anyway, I just went out to their website and can't find the 4 year program any more. They probably scrapped it. http://www.dcccd.edu

richie.jpg

How much original art is it worth? confused-smiley-013.gif

richie.jpg

I can remember seeing an uncut sheet of these in an antique store when I was 3 years old.

Two years before that, I had my first novel published on the insanity of promotional facemask collectors.

The original art is what you want. That will always go up in price. thumbsup2.gif

money.jpg

I know this belongs in the MarketPlace,..but I DO IN FACT PAY THE MOST !!!!

Avengers #1-60 Covers, Amazing Spiderman, Journey Into Mystery,...u name it !!!

I offer,.............BAGS OF $$$$

Robble, Robble! poke2.gif

richie.jpg

I'll trade you this rare Batman Ashcan for it? 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

696487-Bats1.jpg

richie.jpg

696487-Bats1.jpg

WITH ROBIN SHOCK CORNER!!!

OMFG!!! blush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

richie.jpg

696487-Bats1.jpg

sign-funnypost.gif

corpse.jpg

clearly, the age of the tag in this image states the deceased is 70-something (74?), which is easily ten or fifteen years too old

Anyone got a pic of dupcak?

I want it for a project!!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif Sounds like a chrome-Danny head coming up. 27_laughing.gif

Later tonight when I get home from work..

Machine here at work have nt and they dotn have good image program