• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Inhumans movie cancelled?

165 posts in this topic

I had a feeling this might happen with the Inhumans but it is all speculation.

Yesterday I wrote this in another thread.

Ant-Man 2 - Intro Eric O'Grady

Mystery Movies

Hulk - World War Hulk / Intro Thunderbolts

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 - Annihilation Conquest / Intro Angela or Nova (Sam Alexander)

Runaways - Intro Runaways

Thunderbolts have nothing to do with World War Hulk but felt they would change Inhumans with Thunderbolts. Why else would they re-introduce General "Thunderbolt" Ross in the Captain America: Civil War movie?

Keeping Inhumans with AOS will help with the ratings. Secret Invasion or Silent War story arc would keep the show on the air for years.

I call loads of BS.

I've read some additional articles and much of it makes sense. That mess that is AOS I can see why making an inhumans movie would seem like a TV movie

I call loads of BS.

I second this BS call.

How is cancelling the movie and handing the characters over to TV a punishment in any way? When you dislike someone do you give them your stuff as revenge?

Maybe it happens, but the reasoning presented in the article seems fishy.

I third this BS call.

"Reporting" at its absolute worst. :eyeroll:

-J.

I call loads of BS.

I second this BS call.

How is cancelling the movie and handing the characters over to TV a punishment in any way? When you dislike someone do you give them your stuff as revenge?

Maybe it happens, but the reasoning presented in the article seems fishy.

I third this BS call.

"Reporting" at its absolute worst. :eyeroll:

-J.

It's 'BC' what did you expect?

I had a feeling this might happen with the Inhumans but it is all speculation.

Yesterday I wrote this in another thread.

Ant-Man 2 - Intro Eric O'Grady

Mystery Movies

Hulk - World War Hulk / Intro Thunderbolts

Guardians of the Galaxy 3 - Annihilation Conquest / Intro Angela or Nova (Sam Alexander)

Runaways - Intro Runaways

Thunderbolts have nothing to do with World War Hulk but felt they would change Inhumans with Thunderbolts. Why else would they re-introduce General "Thunderbolt" Ross in the Captain America: Civil War movie?

Keeping Inhumans with AOS will help with the ratings. Secret Invasion or Silent War story arc would keep the show on the air for years.

There's zero chance of another Hulk movie happening. WW Hulk or otherwise. Disney won't approve it since they have to give the distribution rights to Paramount. And spending money to make a movie that they're not getting all the returns on is just not even within the realm of possibilities.

Why else would they re-introduce General "Thunderbolt" Ross in the Captain America: Civil War movie?

A chance to bring the Red Hulk to the MCU?