• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

It would be Criminal not to show your CRIME comics!
20 20

2,441 posts in this topic

:x:x

Kind of some weird bubbling at the A and R there.  I don't see any substance or anything on the cover, some sort of printing defect or something else going on here?

Edited by Darwination

On 5/6/2024 at 1:19 AM, Professor K said:

Me too (thumbsu And I've been thumbing through this thread page by page from page 1. Great stuff. 

Edit: I notice yours says Classic Cover and mine does not. That totally bums me out :/

1952-11 Shocking Mystery Cases 51.jpg

Mine doesn't either, and yours is a 6.5 and mine... isn't - that bums me out!  :p  

5693886_Full_Obv.jpg?t=MS82LzIwMjQgODowO

On 5/7/2024 at 12:44 PM, Darwination said:

It's a classic cover whether the box says so or not :banana:

I daresay I might pick the 6.5 copy going aesthetics over value -  If I could afford any copy at all :shiftyeyes:

I've seen that before where they removed the classic cover notation. Strikes me odd. Like how did that happen? That wasn't a direct question of course. I think Marvel Mysteries 12 for example use to say classic cover and now it doesn't.

SMC is really not an expensive book compared to lots of other Star L.B.'s.  Maybe it's the boring white shirt :roflmao:. But  Vaultkeepers 8.5, that's up there. I like Jayman's 6.5 a lot. Perfect wrap. Apparently the old photo bucket pics don't show up when you quote them. 

Posted (edited)
On 5/7/2024 at 1:13 PM, Professor K said:

Maybe it's the boring white shirt :roflmao:

:applause:

I'm not real crazy about some of the aspects, but I love the eye and the spiraling blue and yellow "classic"

Edited by Darwination

On 5/14/2024 at 11:51 PM, Susanville said:

I sure hope they solve "The Case of the Missing Toe."

Sounds like mischief is afoot.